Trades Round 17 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Beau_Waters for PM

Premiership Player
Apr 28, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
Only 7 rounds left - consider the run home when planning your upgrades!

I'm regretting my "upgrade" to Ed Curnow in Round 12... his form is not the same as it was in the first half of the year. Can any Carlton fans shed light? Change of position?

With the Eagles playing Collingwood and the Bulldogs the next two weeks now is the time to bring in Gaff if you're going to. I'm wary of the Dunkley tag in R18 but imagine he should go to Shuey.

So possibly:
Rice > Lynch
Curnow > Gaff

My other option is Cripps > Westhoff via DPP as Westhoff has proved highly consistent with his 100s whereas Cripps is unreliable.

EDIT: meant Crisp, not Cripps! Damn lisp...

Definitely like your first option there in Lynch and Gaff.

Banked 308k last week (while getting Grundy :D). Looking at a double upgrade...Fritta and Brayshaw for Crouch and Heppell perhaps?

Gray has to go, has been absolute s**t for 6 weeks. Will probably go J. Selwood who has a nice run home with Adelaide, Brisbane and Fremantle. Other options are Beams (feel like this is risky) or Pendlebury (who is just super consistent).

Not sure about any worthy rookies.

Gray has to go, has been absolute s**t for 6 weeks. Will probably go J. Selwood who has a nice run home with Adelaide, Brisbane and Fremantle. Other options are Beams (feel like this is risky) or Pendlebury (who is just super consistent).

Not sure about any worthy rookies.
Selwood definitely looking the goods.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All depends on Simpson. Only have Smith as cover and read that he also got injured?

We’re having delays with lifting of lockout tonight. Thank you for your patience. #AFLFantasy

13m

There has been a couple of times in the past when it's been at midnight, so hopefully it's open by then

Want Sel and Laird, but will probably be just under getting both. Gonna have a big think about what I do this week and hopefully set myself up for the run home

Curnow has a fat target on him.
Feel my team is too incomplete to do this though.
Thinking Stef>Grundy and Ahern>600k.
Won't know till lockout is over.
Ahern has been decent the last couple of weeks. In fact I think he's outscored Curnow the last 2?

Curnow is annoying because his form is clearly down from earlier in the year. But Carlton have a good fantasy run coming up:
Saints
Hawks
Gold Coast
GWS
Freo
Dogs
Crows

But the "good run home" means nothing if the player is out of form. Collingwood are the best fantasy team to play against if you're a midfielder but Curnow only managed 77 against them a few weeks ago...

Ahern has been decent the last couple of weeks. In fact I think he's outscored Curnow the last 2?

Curnow is annoying because his form is clearly down from earlier in the year. But Carlton have a good fantasy run coming up:
Saints
Hawks
Gold Coast
GWS
Freo
Dogs
Crows

But the "good run home" means nothing if the player is out of form. Collingwood are the best fantasy team to play against if you're a midfielder but Curnow only managed 77 against them a few weeks ago...
Yeah it's frustrating as s**t considering I got him at 770k and dont want another sideways leaving rookies still on field.
Knowing my luck I'll trade him out and he'll hit 120 against the Saints.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back