Trades Round 17 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Smith -> O'Riordan
Fritsch -> Shuey

Almost traded Crisp to Yeo but I will give him 1 (probably 2 or 3 after carnage) more.

Still got Gray :drunk: running out but at least he is in the forward line now. If there was ever a game for him to ton up it is us though. I think he kicked 6 and had 30 or something ridiculous last year on us.

Think I might cash grab Gowers > Abbott via McInerney forward, which gives me the option of swinging McInerney back to ruck as cover if Abbott doesn't get named.

He is a very very good scorer in the NEAFL. He is given first crack to take McVeigh's spot so it looks like it is his spot to lose. I will probably bring him in because of this and his pig scores in the NEAFL
Hmm might be worth a shout instead of Lynch to save a couple of bucks? Or could bring in both

Did Sauce to Grundy yesterday so already stoked with that trade! This is what I have always feared with Sauce, the ability to go under 80 as a sole ruck is pretty disgusting. If Grundy gets his average this week then I have gained 40+ points from that trade.
Second trade is probably JSmith to O'Riordan to get some cash for Danger next week (hopefully as a fwd)

Hmm might be worth a shout instead of Lynch to save a couple of bucks? Or could bring in both
I'd probably still go Lynch this week if you can afford it, only because we have seen a bit of him this last 2 weeks and O'Riordan is still an unknown at AFL level. Lynch JS looks really good with the Dogs' injuries down back and because he plays really well. Go Lynch this week with his low BE and have a first look at O'Riordan

Did Sauce to Grundy yesterday so already stoked with that trade! This is what I have always feared with Sauce, the ability to go under 80 as a sole ruck is pretty disgusting. If Grundy gets his average this week then I have gained 40+ points from that trade.
Second trade is probably JSmith to O'Riordan to get some cash for Danger next week (hopefully as a fwd)
stealing this. smith will be a 50 scorer and a slow burner, hopefully o'r will increase at a higher rate

stealing this. smith will be a 50 scorer and a slow burner, hopefully o'r will increase at a higher rate
JSmith is also injured right now and I got no idea how bad it is. JSmith is a pretty fast burner compared to Ballard though! Got Ballard about 3 weeks ago and I think he is already losing money haha ffs

Damn bringing in Selwood wasn't a good move.

Who to play in the forward line out of Ronke, Stephenson or Ahern, that is the question now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know how long Crozier is out for? He isn't on the injury list and I've heard it's only hammy tightness, so I'm guessing it's just this week?

Does anyone know how long Crozier is out for? He isn't on the injury list and I've heard it's only hammy tightness, so I'm guessing it's just this week?

Our recent records on injuries, both in terms of transparency and duration is appalling. Redpath was listed as a 1 - 2 week knee soreness in about Round 4 or 5 and hasn’t been seen since....

So, barring late changes tonight:

Inanimate Carbon Rod (Caddy) to D Smith
Brayshaw (Freo) to Cogs.

$107k left.

Next week:

Rice to Lynch (generates ~60k)
J Smith/Giro/Sier/Kerr to rookie (generates ~100k)

Week after:

Someone out to Rookie.
J Smith/Giro etc out - Fritsch to M8, Sicily to F6, Lloyd in defence.

Still NFA what to do, probably Rice > Lynch, Smith > O'riordan. 230k in the bank to go trade
Pearce to Laird next week

Redman to Lynch
Ronke to D Smith

The real question is...do I take Laird's VC score or put the C on Titch? That guy either scores 140+ or 85.

306AE452-1B1E-4394-9893-434CB84DC79D.png Suggestions? 419k in the bank

Was initially thinking Burton to any defender and Ronke down to a 170k rookie leaving me about 448k to upgrade both Phillips and Fritta next week (eyeing off danger and Sloane).

Other option would be just to double upgrade this week to Hoff but figured there’d be more options next week (Danger Heeney Greene).

View attachment 526954Suggestions? 419k in the bank

Was initially thinking Burton to any defender and Ronke down to a 170k rookie leaving me about 448k to upgrade both Phillips and Fritta next week (eyeing off danger and Sloane).

Other option would be just to double upgrade this week to Hoff but figured there’d be more options next week (Danger Heeney Greene).
Burton to whitfield, NN to Grundy?

7k short.. would work with Sicily.

Pretty much Sic + Grundy vs Simpson + Forward premo. Was trying to keep cash for next weeks dpps and figured NN could hold on for 1-2 weeks. Grundy trade would leave me with 8k.

Edit: Grundy does look very nice in the team though..

Pretty much Sic + Grundy vs Simpson + Forward premo. Was trying to keep cash for next weeks dpps and figured NN could hold on for 1-2 weeks. Grundy trade would leave me with 8k.

Id go sic and grundy

And id put phillips on field instead of sier, should do well vs blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back