Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any Port fans in here..?

Will Ryder return at all for the remaining 6 games?
Hinkley has said 1 ruck is the preferred model but......he says lotsa things.

Ryder is playing ok in the twos but apparently not saying pick me.

Personally, I suspect the coaches are going all out for wins now (finally) but with Ken's penchant for safety-first proven performers he will want Ryder rather than one of the youngsters who are showing very good signs.

Would love some suggestions. I’ve brought it down to 2 options:

A) Double Downgrade to something like Cameron & Mini Dunkley. Leaves me with 4 trades, with the idea of burning an extra 2 on Whitfield (when he drops) and potentially a luxury trade of Worps up to a genuine premo in the coming weeks.

Downside - leaves Duursma on field for potentially 2 more weeks, and leave me with less trades for chaos compared to option B

B) Downgrade Stocker -> Dunkley, and Upgrade Duursma to Weller (or Ryan). If i could afford Stewart, that trade would be locked in. But i can’t so here we are. Leaves me with 4 trades left for any injurys, and potentially a luxury one. But the idea with this option is my team is done for the yr 👍

Help a brother out.

View attachment 706798View attachment 706799
Can you wait a week on Option B? Dunkley isn't on the bubble yet so his price won't change and Ryan is coming off back to back turds so if you really want him I'd wait and let him drop another 20-30k this week (at least more then Duursma given I'd back him for 70ish) given his BE is somewhere near 150. I'm not a fan of bringing in Weller for you given you already have a couple of average looking midpricers (Blakely, Parish, Mr. Ton-Allergic) and I don't think Weller has shown anywhere enough scoring potential where as Ryan, despite being a peroxide infected campaigner, as least has shown that. I'd probably be going for Option B mate but doing it next week so you get more money out of it. Will help with any injuries you get and if you still feel like luxury upgrading Worpel etc the extra money may be useful. :moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Option a) Naish to Sicily (would give me cover with Louge and 4 trades left)

Option b) Logue to Hurn - gives me no cover with 4 trades (most likely trade Naish to Quaynor next week)

Can you wait a week on Option B? Dunkley isn't on the bubble yet so his price won't change and Ryan is coming off back to back turds so if you really want him I'd wait and let him drop another 20-30k this week (at least more then Duursma given I'd back him for 70ish) given his BE is somewhere near 150. I'm not a fan of bringing in Weller for you given you already have a couple of average looking midpricers (Blakely, Parish, Mr. Ton-Allergic) and I don't think Weller has shown anywhere enough scoring potential where as Ryan, despite being a peroxide infected campaigner, as least has shown that. I'd probably be going for Option B mate but doing it next week so you get more money out of it. Will help with any injuries you get and if you still feel like luxury upgrading Worpel etc the extra money may be useful. :moustache:
I like your thinking. My team is full of a bunch of POD s**t trucks ... don’t need another....

Im thinking this week i just make 1 trade, down to one of Quaynor or Dunkley. And then next week grab the other one, and upgrade Duurs to Whitfield. That way = no More pod s**t trucks.

Just have to hope both Quaynor and Dunks keep their spot for the rest of the year.

He'll be picked tonight then! haha..
That's right guys. Hold him. It'll only be a 1 week injury :rainbow:

jack nicholson yes GIF

I like your thinking. My team is full of a bunch of POD s**t trucks ... don’t need another....

Im thinking this week i just make 1 trade, down to one of Quaynor or Dunkley. And then next week grab the other one, and upgrade Duurs to Whitfield. That way = no More pod s**t trucks.

Just have to hope both Quaynor and Dunks keep their spot for the rest of the year.
Yeah I think it's important at this point that when you upgrade its to genuine premos or SPs. No time for stepping stones now or your 90 avg subpremo types. Ryan is a flog but was averaging 100+ before the last 2 shitshows and Whitfield is a certified SP. Besides, like me you already have Crisp for your weekly dose of disappointment :moustache:

TBH i'm not that confident on JS RE: Dunks Jr and Quaynor but options are admittedly pretty light

Yeah I think it's important at this point that when you upgrade its to genuine premos or SPs. No time for stepping stones now or your 90 avg subpremo types. Ryan is a flog but was averaging 100+ before the last 2 s**tshows and Whitfield is a certified SP. Besides, like me you already have Crisp for your weekly dose of disappointment :moustache:

TBH i'm not that confident on JS RE: Dunks Jr and Quaynor but options are admittedly pretty light
Quaynor is safe for me. Hes a player that offers something we don’t have.

Dunkley, i don’t know anything about. But the demons are s**t and their seasons done so surely they wanna see what he can do for the rest of the yr

Lycett is cooked. Boak is fine.
Hope Lycett plays and scores 160, while Boak has another back spasm and misses again

YOU STARTED IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back