Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Lycett plays and scores 160, while Boak has another back spasm and misses again

YOU STARTED IT!

7ChU9LMKkuhygt66OvvjBYfqCLq3UsQYIJOWK2QLjqAzBFqFjx2F_sw0iZdHzlAgNQTVRf909MehT3DANrDT5TXw16OtzW75Md5vkw4=w443-h332-nc

Who is more likely to get another game Logue or Garner? I think Logue.
I can stick with my original plan of scott and hore out, hurn and sicily in. But that means no bench cover in the back line. At least in the mids I have Clarke for now lol. If I trade garner out at least I have 1 on the bench the on backline but Logue could be back as soon as next week I feel and clarke could easily be dropped next week then I have 2 in the backline the bench and no one in the mids?

Maybe I should get someone cheaper then hurn also as I may need the funds? Any suggestions welcome. Im a bit stuck now.

Capture.JPG

With Logue being dropped and having both Gardner & Naish on my bench meaning i'm staring at a donut!

Is it wasteful to trade Gardner (swing Answerth back to defence for cover) and then get a rookie (either Cameron (WC) or Hill (GWS) on my mid bench and they both also have the added benefit of M/F swing)?

Jelly to Bont (that’s 150+ points if its 3 weeks of Bont over D. Clarke).

Leaves me with 205k and 3 trades leftover.

Need to go Goldy to Grundy, but I’ve not lost anything the past 2 weeks holding off, think it’ll be the same this week too. Seems pointless to trade an in-form Goldy...

Grundy and Whitfield are my targets over the next few weeks, but in all honesty, those last 3 trades will likely be injury trades.

I can stick with my original plan of scott and hore out, hurn and sicily in. But that means no bench cover in the back line. At least in the mids I have Clarke for now lol. If I trade garner out at least I have 1 on the bench the on backline but Logue could be back as soon as next week I feel and clarke could easily be dropped next week then I have 2 in the backline the bench and no one in the mids?

Maybe I should get someone cheaper then hurn also as I may need the funds? Any suggestions welcome. Im a bit stuck now.

View attachment 707374

Hore to Sicily and that's it mate.

View attachment 707368
View attachment 707369

How do I turn Logue/Burgess/Gardiner into Whitfield?? Help!!
Hately > K. Dunkley
Have u considered a cheaper back like Blicavs?
OR short term Daniel > Hurn then upgrade Setterfault/Logue to a FWD premo. Just doing Daniel > Hurn gives Hately another cash rise, see if Dunkley keeps his spot and who knows Logue could be back in a week or two

With Logue being dropped and having both Gardner & Naish on my bench meaning i'm staring at a donut!

Is it wasteful to trade Gardner (swing Answerth back to defence for cover) and then get a rookie (either Cameron (WC) or Hill (GWS) on my mid bench and they both also have the added benefit of M/F swing)?

Swing Answerth to the backline and get little Cameron in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No trades this week for me
One upgrade left see how Whitfield goes, hopefully drop some cash and see if Logue stays out or not.
Then Logue /Anooswerth > Whitfield next week

Well I'm screwed for the week in what is a 2nd vs 4th match-up. Will be going in with 21 players as I can't cover the 4 outs of Hoore, Logue, J Kelly and Daniel.

I'm thinking of bringing in Whitfield and Eggmolesse-Smith (if named) for Hore and Logue. Will also try and hold onto Kelly and Daniel but we'll see if I get cold feet next week.

Thoughts?

Well I'm screwed for the week in what is a 2nd vs 4th match-up. Will be going in with 21 players as I can't cover the 4 outs of Hoore, Logue, J Kelly and Daniel.

I'm thinking of bringing in Whitfield and Eggmolesse-Smith (if named) for Hore and Logue. Will also try and hold onto Kelly and Daniel but we'll see if I get cold feet next week.

Thoughts?

View attachment 707392
Ugh, at least you have plenty of trades. Hore has to go first as presumably he's OUT for the longest. Cameron and/or Hately can cover Jelly. So that leaves trading OUT Daniel or Logue.

If Hately is named than you could trade out Daniel to a MID by shifting Cameron FWD.

So I'd probably go something like Daniel and Hore to the best DEF and FWD (or MID) you can afford.

View attachment 707374

Logue will be back. Hawks only playing 1 tall fwd this week and there isn't an obvious match up for Logue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back