Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,
6 trades and $32,000 in the bank. Still have not done a trade yet and would really appreciate some feedback. I was thinking:
Option 1
Hore > Stewart
Logue > hanraham (via burgess)

Option 2
Hore > hanraham (via Burgess)
Clarke > Merrett

Option 3
Hore > hanraham (via burgess) and save cash till next week.
Thoughts?
8a59022773002994a19466476c2e18aa.jpg
73d8f5822b3fa1c4498961ac4bf92d4a.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hore to J.Short

Need a cheapie D6 HORE replacement...

Witherdon
Old Man Kade Simpson
Or Milerra

Not many options at Hore's price with no cash!

Scraping the barrel here...

Short

Tiges r coming and total mcg games

Need to downgrade a mid rookie to upgrade Hore.

Trade out O. Baker OR Bewley?

Trade in ...??

Is it worth bringing in a late playing mid rookie for loophole purposes? Can't see many good mid rookie options this week.

Trade out O. Baker OR Bewley?
Not sure about Bewley but some on the Melbourne board were suggesting Baker should come IN this week. So he may come IN at some stage. Maybe look at which one will be most useful as a donut for looping

Need a cheapie D6 HORE replacement...

Witherdon
Old Man Kade Simpson
Or Milerra

Not many options at Hore's price with no cash!

Scraping the barrel here...
Milera, highest ceiling

Witherden might score well this weekend with Hodge out, but Hodge is only being rested, so he'll go back to spud scoring next week (Hodge shares kick-ins with Rich, Witherden will take some with Hodge out)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pick a Final prem defender:
Sicily
Stewart
Rich
Laird
Houli

Thinking I can’t ignore Stewart’s consistency but I wanna jump on Sicily with everyone else
Will the leftover money help you down the line? If so grab Sicily, but played his best game of the year playing in defence, doubt he'll move forward again.
Otherwise Stewart

Westhoff + Laird or JPK + Brodie Smith?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Do you have Bines (or other RUCK/FWD) at R3? If so grab Westhoff and Laird. Westhoff can cover a potential ruck donut

Hi Guys,
6 trades and $32,000 in the bank. Still have not done a trade yet and would really appreciate some feedback. I was thinking:
Option 1
Hore > Stewart

Option 2
Clarke > Merrett

Option 3
Thoughts?
8a59022773002994a19466476c2e18aa.jpg
73d8f5822b3fa1c4498961ac4bf92d4a.jpg

Option 2 should provide the biggest score increase. A “50 point” upgrade compared to 40.

Hi Guys, I have added another option.
Option 1
Hore > Stewart

Option 2
Clarke > Merrett

Option 3

Option 4
Hore > hanraham (via burgess)
O. Baker > westholf (via swing danger or kelly to mid). This leaves me ruck cover if needed.
Thoughts?
878b42c6248df7dec3ad891d35784f12.jpg
2c6e7fdb4c702e072b73124444554d36.jpg

Last edited:
My hand was forced to trade the injured Hore, but Sicily is dirt cheap so don't mind.

And with Ross being an absolute 'ol kent road', I faced a donut with Logue as my D6 so I had to be crafty in swinging Answerth into DEF after he sat languishing on my MID bench. What I did has to be some of my craftiest moving during my time playing SC.

This was my team heading into last week (brought in Mundy for Daniel after I took this screenshot) to give you an idea of what I did...

Screen Shot 2019-06-30 at 10.08.02 pm.png

Hore switch with Answerth. Hore to MIDs, Answerth to DEF.
Hore from MID to FWD > Setters from FWD to MID
Hore from FWD to DEF > Gardner from DEF to FWD
Hore > Sicily.

BANG!

Now have Answerth into DEF to cover Logue without being forced to use a second trade, and big FU to Lyon! 🖕

My current team...

Screen Shot 2019-07-13 at 12.50.21 pm.png

With Kelly injured and Hore dropping 50k on top of his injury. I’ve had to do a couple of trades I did not see myself doing. Kelly to Heeney. Then Hore to Stewart. Three trades left now. And 2 spots to go for full premium.

1 trade left and my finger is itchy AF. I swear it’s like a drug knowing there’s ONE left.

Have IQ 54pts (e) @ D7 but tempted to do final trade of Logue>Sicily D6. Tick tick doggy whatcha gonna dooooo!

1 trade left and my finger is itchy AF. I swear it’s like a drug knowing there’s ONE left.

Have IQ 54pts (e) @ D7 but tempted to do final trade of Logue>Sicily D6. Tick tick doggy whatcha gonna dooooo!
Do it

I just used my last 2 trades.

One was Burgess to Sicily and the other Hately to Taylor (mid/fwd link)

Means I can keep Logue at D7 as I think he will come back into the team soon.

In our position (in the top 130), trade hard or go home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back