Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 trades left 52,600k in the bank

View attachment 707594

I have highlighted the 4 players who could be worth an upgrade.

I am 1,600 short of Smith to Sicily so would require another trade.
Rocky should be fine as M8. Worried a touch about Crouch ceiling, often gets scores in the low 90s.
Worpel gets enough ball but disposal efficiency and fades in an out of games.

Worth sitting on my trades for a bit? Somehow sitting 10th in my league even though im 5th total points scored. 1 win outside the 8.
Could do Crouch to Bont or Oliver
Worpel to Robbie Gray

Or a second trade by trading Logue or Baker

Thoughts?

You're in good shape list wise. I would hold for a while then look to do my final 1 up 1 down in a few weeks time.

Ziebell has a similar 3 round average to Boak and a higher 5 round average. Not to mention Boak missing last week. Meanwhile Clarke is getting games and Bewley not in the team.

If I were you option 2 would be my choice without too much second thought but I guess some people just want/prefer Boak at this stage which may well prove to be the correct decision.

Is Dahlhaus your biggest problem?
Yes. Dahlhaus last upgrade to my final team so that's why I slightly favour Boak. Also I'm not concerned about his high ownership.

Brayshaw is gone.

Need a value midfielder to complement Macrae, Fyfe, Neale, Oliver, Cripps, Merrett and B Crouch.

Needs to be as close to $500k as possible to facilitate Logue to Whitfield next week or the week after. Have identified:

-M Crouch ($505k) - average 103 (including injury affected 54). Reasonable draw, unlikely to get tagged. Crows in contention. However, it does overexpose me to the Crouch bros.
-JPK ($514k) - average 107 (including injury affected 67). Reasonable draw, unlikely to get tagged. Worry that he could be put on ice when the Swans' season is officially shot.
-Gaff ($521k) - average 105.5. Good draw but could cop a couple of tags. Highest ceiling. However, price is starting to make it a stretch to get Whitfield who is the real priority.

The numbers appear to suggest JPK. Anything I am missing?

Brayshaw is gone.

Need a value midfielder to complement Macrae, Fyfe, Neale, Oliver, Cripps, Merrett and B Crouch.

Needs to be as close to $500k as possible to facilitate Logue to Whitfield next week or the week after. Have identified:

-M Crouch ($505k) - average 103 (including injury affected 54). Reasonable draw, unlikely to get tagged. Crows in contention. However, it does overexpose me to the Crouch bros.
-JPK ($514k) - average 107 (including injury affected 67). Reasonable draw, unlikely to get tagged. Worry that he could be put on ice when the Swans' season is officially shot.
-Gaff ($521k) - average 105.5. Good draw but could cop a couple of tags. Highest ceiling. However, price is starting to make it a stretch to get Whitfield who is the real priority.

The numbers appear to suggest JPK. Anything I am missing?
JPK or Zerrett if you can wait a week or 2
edit-you already have Zerrett:$

2 trades left. 50kish in the bank.

Hore, Logue, Ryan and Gardner in the backline.

What do I do?

Couple of options off the top of my head:

Hore down to Birchall or Quaynor (does he have good JS), save one trade and a bit of a nest egg

Hore and Logue or Clark out, Hurn and whoever in, no trades, live that loco life

Help

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-07-12-08-28-47-37.png
    Screenshot_2019-07-12-08-28-47-37.png
    852.2 KB · Views: 39
I'm going to trade Hore for someone, unless Logue is a late in. Honestly have no idea who to pick. Have $422,500 to spend.

The list is very long. This is my rough preference order, but its very rough. Not keen on Quaynor.
  1. Andrews
  2. Birchall
  3. Aliir
  4. H. Shaw
  5. Burton
  6. Hartlett
  7. Tuohy
  8. Milera
Appreciate any thoughts.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
2 trades left. 50kish in the bank.

Hore, Logue, Ryan and Gardner in the backline.

What do I do?

Couple of options off the top of my head:

Hore down to Birchall or Quaynor (does he have good JS), save one trade and a bit of a nest egg

Hore and Logue or Clark out, Hurn and whoever in, no trades, live that loco life

Help

I'm in a very similar position. I'd wait until the freo teams are named given that ryan is a rumoured late out and logue a potential late in.

But I'd just trade Hore to the best player you can afford and then save the last trade.

As I said, you can do that trade by swinging (substituting) J Cameron to the forward line during the trade.

it will be tight. but what about Hore and Young to Sicily/Dunks jnr swinging cameron fwd to cove daniel.

Gentlemen... I didn't know this was possible... christ I could have avoided a loss 2 weeks ago had I known about this! Guess you learn something everyday!

I have completed the Young to Dunkley trade via sub and put in Sicily. Damn it, can't believe I didnt know lol

Gentlemen... I didn't know this was possible... christ I could have avoided a loss 2 weeks ago had I known about this! Guess you learn something everyday!

I have completed the Young to Dunkley trade via sub and put in Sicily. Damn it, can't believe I didnt know lol
that's why dual position players(DPP) is so handy!
good luck mate!

don't feel too silly...my brother played the game for 5 years before I showed him.
he would always look at me funny when I would say "Out-def,fwd.. In-mid,mid"
...he lost every year!:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have an ichy trade finger but do not know my best move.

Technically I don't really need to trade as such but feel like I should.

The guys I'm looking to trade are mainly ROB and Duursma.

Main reason my team is uneven - have Duursma and Answerth stuck as defenders.
Too many options in forward line.

I deeply regret trading in D Clarke, J Hately and O Baker. One of these should be DPP on the bench.

Have Danger and Dunkley moving M/F depending on games needs - 2 mids as DPP in the mids would be better.

Another idea I had was to bring in Westhoff, did well for me last year.

I would really like a young on the rise player and tempted to get Jy Simpkin but as on a foward
that is an issue. Love that he has a negative breakeven and playing well.
Similar story for Jack Z - as Shaw is making the Roos relevant.

Rowan Marshall has been the best forward only player but got him way back on his bubble at 341k.

I have until to tonight's game as Bines is at F8 - needs to be R3.
I have Grundy R1
I have Gawn as R2

I can have 3 dounts this week if I choose for flexibility will G Logue and O Baker not playing so far.

Maybe I should wait a week as all the projected scores are high around 2500 total which I high doubt.

What are those with ROB doing?

I have an ichy trade finger but do not know my best move.

Technically I don't really need to trade as such but feel like I should.

The guys I'm looking to trade are mainly ROB and Duursma.

Main reason my team is uneven - have Duursma and Answerth stuck as defenders.
Too many options in forward line.

I deeply regret trading in D Clarke, J Hately and O Baker. One of these should be DPP on the bench.

Have Danger and Dunkley moving M/F depending on games needs - 2 mids as DPP in the mids would be better.

Another idea I had was to bring in Westhoff, did well for me last year.

I would really like a young on the rise player and tempted to get Jy Simpkin but as on a foward
that is an issue. Love that he has a negative breakeven and playing well.
Similar story for Jack Z - as Shaw is making the Roos relevant.

Rowan Marshall has been the best forward only player but got him way back on his bubble at 341k.

I have until to tonight's game as Bines is at F8 - needs to be R3.
I have Grundy R1
I have Gawn as R2

I can have 3 dounts this week if I choose for flexibility will G Logue and O Baker not playing so far.

Maybe I should wait a week as all the projected scores are high around 2500 total which I high doubt.

What are those with ROB doing?
How many trades left? If no other issues ROB should go this week and blow the cash over the next couple of weeks.
I have Kelly to fix but ROB might go this week as well. I’d just like some more info as to how/whether Gawn has actually trained this week.

Thoughts on Jy Simpkin? Can he continue his good form & be a viable mid price option?
Has taken a little while to come on due to a variety of different reasons.

Originally had a limited tank, largely a consequence of his broken leg pre-draft, was pigeon-holed as a small forward and he had to go back to the VFL to get a reminder of what leather feels like. Got 30+ touches in the VFL and has been a different man since. Has been playing Higgins inside mid role and will continue to do so. North will be looking to use Higgins more off the half-forward flank and rotating into the midfield when he comes back, due to his excellent ball-use in the forward half.

Has good goal sense, likes a tackle, has started reading the ball off taps really well, evasive in the contest and usually a nice kick of the footy, I expect his excellent fantasy scoring to continue.

Long story short, everyone on the North BF board expects him to continue improving. Plays his 50th game this week.

How many trades left? If no other issues ROB should go this week and blow the cash over the next couple of weeks.
I have Kelly to fix but ROB might go this week as well. I’d just like some more info as to how/whether Gawn has actually trained this week.

I traded Kelly to The Bont - my 2nd trade will be ROB or Duursma out.

Had 6 trades - now with be 5 or 4.
I may hold the 2nd trade and keep the 5 with Bont in for Kelly or may change my mind.
I too have concerns over Gawn, hence my concern.

Hi All,

Would really like some advise on whit I should do this week.
6 trades and $32,000 in the shed.
My thought are:
Hore > Stewart
Logue > Hanrahan (Swing Burgess to backline)

Thoughts? or can you see something better?
Capture.JPG

5 trades left, $286k in the bank. Still need to upgrade at M8 and D6. Currently running Clarke/Setterfield through M8 and Logue/Answerth at D6.

I was going to upgrade Clarke to Sloane but now that Logue is out I’m not so sure. Should I hold Clarke a little longer (& keep that as my last upgrade) and go Logue to Hurn/Stewart this week or Should I just stick with the Sloane upgrade and play Answerth at D6 this week?

Alternative at M8 is OBaker to JPK instead for a little more value and a POD.

Any thoughts?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bit the bullet and gonna trade haha.

ROB and Lockhart into Rampe and Bines.

$379k ready to finish off this team soon.

9 trades to go.
nice POD even if he is priced at his peak. i didnt realise his average was so good. 5 game average is elite.

how have you got so much cash and trades. how close are you to finishing your team?

Username to content :moustache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back