Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOS, Man down, sound the alarms. Surprise, surprise my trade plans have been torn down like a $20 tent from Kmart on a windy night in the forest, whilst praying with my fellow members of the cult of Blakely.

So, option a) Trade Logue -> Quaynor. The new Q stick covers for duursma for the week, and duursma turns into Whitfield potentially next week. Just the 1 trade.
b) Trade Logue -> Quaynor, and Duursma -> T. Stewart: Leaves me with 4 trades and a complete team. No Whitfield, only potentially a luxury trade in down the line.

HELP

J.Kelly out Heeney in, need the cash and this will leave me with 2 trades left
Could still burn another trade, can’t help myself. With the cash around 250,000 will upgrade a rookie in the future who does not look like getting a game. Still concern with no ruck emergency and will hold 1 trade as long as possible. Cash will most likely upgrade to my final premium defender

Nothing like last minute panic!!!

Stewart or Sicily? Will only have on in my final team!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fwd downgrade options? May as well ditch Parker if he's out. Don't think he'll be back in any time soon either.

Hill from gws seems it? Probably score as well as Parker but it's cover.

Hill or Curtis Taylor or Hanrahan.

$600 short of Parker and Rampe in. Lol.

Rampe and JPK it is. Live or die by the Bloods.

Two trades one mid upgrade left.

God help me.

giphy.gif

Hi Guys,
6 trades and $32,000 in the bank. Still have not done a trade yet and would really appreciate some feedback. I was thinking:
Option 1
Hore > Stewart
Logue > hanraham (via burgess)

Option 2
Hore > hanraham (via Burgess)
Clarke > Merrett

Option 3
Hore > hanraham (via burgess) and save cash till next week.

Option 4
Hore > hanraham (via burgess)
O. Baker > westholf (via swing danger or jelly to mid). This leaves me ruck cover if needed.
Thoughts?
8a59022773002994a19466476c2e18aa.jpg
73d8f5822b3fa1c4498961ac4bf92d4a.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back