Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 trade left and my finger is itchy AF. I swear it’s like a drug knowing there’s ONE left.

Have IQ 54pts (e) @ D7 but tempted to do final trade of Logue>Sicily D6. Tick tick doggy whatcha gonna dooooo!
no guarantee that IQ or Logue will be seen again this season and if they do what do they score?
you gotta make the trade.

congrats, your team is "complete".

Do it

I just used my last 2 trades.

One was Burgess to Sicily and the other Hately to Taylor (mid/fwd link)

Means I can keep Logue at D7 as I think he will come back into the team soon.

In our position (in the top 130), trade hard or go home!
I like your style Nelso. GHOGH has been my mantra this year 👊🏻

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope, go Neale

Cheers!!

Actually held as wasn't sold on any of the options and Quaynor's 54 can cover for this week, and hurn may tumble into price range anyway.
It might work out? Certainly didn't with Hore unfortunately

Glad you didn’t go Hurley or Sic this week!

Ok so I have 3 trades and I’m looking to trade out Kelly, I’m thinking bont or Lycett. Think gws will be careful with Kelly and I only have Clarke as cover. 78 is good this week but I don’t think he can do that for a few more weeks. Lycett has a huge ceiling but under a slight injury cloud. Thoughts on who I should go, I’m leaning towards bont

Ok so I have 3 trades and I’m looking to trade out Kelly, I’m thinking bont or Lycett. Think gws will be careful with Kelly and I only have Clarke as cover. 78 is good this week but I don’t think he can do that for a few more weeks. Lycett has a huge ceiling but under a slight injury cloud. Thoughts on who I should go, I’m leaning towards bont
Get the ruckmen
22 ruckmen
3000 SC points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back