Round 17 trades.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What do use reckon about bringing in Zilliams now?

Need to get Logue off field ASAP

Clarke is nearly maxed I guess but he has the best JS out of he Hately and Bewley

1 of them 3 rookie mids to Dunkley

1 of Parker/Setterfield to some defender I can afford
Parker it is

Now to work out the 2nd player who gets the chop

Should've took Cameron for Parker. All well

Just wait until Whitfield steals all his footy

If you started with Zilliams then fair enough, but he's just an AFLF type of pick imo

Yeah I was thinking Whit takes a lot of his ball.

I guess it's out of Sic Dog and Crisp

Hore(D6) must go (hopefully for Whitfield)

keeping Hore until now was clearly a mistake
i think Baker -> Dunkley,K might fund the desired trade of Whitfield
if i can't do that, i'm thinking Hore -> Quaynor, followed by a Baker downgrade + Logue -> Whitfield in the week after

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neither.
Dees now on a winning role
have to trade one for mental health reasons alone, time to follow Bandicoot 's advice and stop complaining about spuds that I should have traded long ago. Means I will have to field 2 rookies again but I can't go on with both Bray and Guth it up at their price.

Brayshaw...Guthrie plays st Kilda. Can play like a spud and will score 20+...will kick goals and have tackles...Brayshaw to rocky or neale.
I only have 90k in the bank. Getting one of those 2 means I miss out on Sicily. Think I need to trade Brayspud to Sic via Duurs. Then another rookie downgrade to build bank again. Will be fielding Duurs and Setters again, plus Guthrie. It's all getting a bit too much to handle...

Would've been great if I grabbed Crisp the week just gone, that extra 30k or so would be handy

All well

Really need Gawn to come back and 1 of Bewley comes back in or Hately stays in the side to cover Kelly's injury

Crisp is easily the best available who I can afford, would mean that I have to trade Clarke though

If Cogs is fine and Hately stays in the side

Clarke to Dunkley
Parker to Crisp via Gardner DPP

29k leftover

If Cogs is injured short term/midfield bench stinks

Bewley to Dunkley
Parker to Sicily, probably more cash leftover then

have to trade one for mental health reasons alone, time to follow Bandicoot 's advice and stop complaining about spuds that I should have traded long ago. Means I will have to field 2 rookies again but I can't go on with both Bray and Guth it up at their price.

Regrets incoming

Dunkley or Hanrahan?

Probably no trades for me. Would love to get Logue off the ground too like Pups mentioned but am about $20K short of Laird who’s really the only defender I’m interested in atm. Already have Lloyd, Houli, Crisp, Stewart and Sicdog.

Hopefully Answerth can make up the difference next weekend with that 79 now in his rolling price change. And at least I can loop him this coming round with Logue (via Burge-ass) whilst I wait.

Can some kind soul please post Laird’s BE? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back