Round 17 trades.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably no trades for me. Would love to get Logue off the ground too like Pups mentioned but am about $20K short of Laird who’s really the only defender I’m interested in atm. Already have Lloyd, Houli, Crisp, Stewart and Sicdog.

Hopefully Answerth can make up the difference next weekend with that 79 now in his rolling price change. And at least I can loop him this coming round with Logue (via Burge-ass) whilst I wait.

Can some kind soul please post Laird’s BE? Thanks in advance!
118 be for Laird...

Last edited:
Was just scrolling through... Jayden Short anyone ?? 82 75 3 (when he got injured) 72 and 72 priced at 421k hes dropped 121k... can bring him in for Logue right now 🤔

Was just scrolling through... Jayden Short anyone ?? 82 75 3 (when he got injured) 72 and 72 priced at 421k hes dropped 121k... can bring him in for Logue right now 🤔
Perfect D7, but nope, go best available

I think next year he could be a breakout candidate though

Yeah not sure I could go that route myself. Either I get to a top 6-8 defender or I just hold until I can afford to properly do so. Hopefully Logue isn't dropped otherwise I would be forced to consider all options, including Short, but right now just going to make the best of a bad situation by loopholing where possible.

My team after this week's trades. Pending jelly.

Brayspud to Sicily via answerth (gives me DPP with def)
Parker to Marshall

5 trades left. 80k.
Screenshot_20190708-013907_Dream Team.jpg Screenshot_20190708-013920_Dream Team.jpg

Might grab Westhoff for setters to give me ruck cover next. And Walsh to gaff maybe.

Any news on Boak, Gawn and Coniglio??
Boak did some running at the club today and his team mate Clurey reckons he should be right to go against the Lions. Not sure the latest on big Maxy but there was this in the Brisbane Times on the Giants duo this evening:

Both (Kelly and Coniglio) were sent for scans on Monday, with the Giants still awaiting the results. The early indications are more promising for the off-contract Coniglio, who football boss Wayne Campbell said had hyper-extended his knee, but less promising for Kelly.

"It looks like Josh has done his calf, but we don’t know at this stage," Campbell said on SEN Radio.

Back: Scrim, Logue (D6 - Answerth)
Mid: Brayspud, Baker, Bewley
Ruck: ROB
Fwd: Setters, Gardner
How come you've held Scrimshaw this long?

Anyways

I don't think you can grab Hanrahan unless you're sidewaysing Gardner to him

Or

Move Gardner back for Scrimshaw then grab Hanrahan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How come you've held Scrimshaw this long?

Anyways

I don't think you can grab Hanrahan unless you're sidewaysing Gardner to him

Or

Move Gardner back for Scrimshaw then grab Hanrahan

Held Scrimmy for a combination of thinking he'd be decent when he came back and haven't had a decent trade option for him

Any news on Boak, Gawn and Coniglio??

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Boak is fine
Gawn also said he's ready to go
No idea on Cogs, must mean the news is grim. Whatever happens, he is going to get attention next week if JKelly is out (most likely). Or he is not fully fit and gets parked fwd. Will be 60-70 max next week.

View attachment 705890

Currently ranked 1.1k after holding the likes of whitfield, rocky and getting in boak over the weekend. Hoping to use 3 trades with answerth, bewely and hind to get a new m8 to move brayshaw to m9 in the next few weeks. What is the likelyhood of quaynor playing for the rest of the year?
Forwardline pic didnt work the first time

Why is he spending so much time on the bench?
Because he's Brayspud. You couldn't find a more lethargic player in the AFL. Only players like Zerrett can pull off good scores with low TOG, Bray is just way too slow and has no outside game at all this year. He simply must be injured as I refuse to believe he can be this bad after what he did last year.

Last fwd spot.

Marshall
Billings
Ziebel?

Defender upgrade.
Stewart
Crisp
Sicily?

I'm thinking Marshall (consistency) and was going to go Sicily (value) but not sure his scoring will stay over 100.

Took heaps of marks to get to his 121.

Last week had to chase a league win, but both trades I regret now.

Went Gawn > Martin and Baker > JKelly

Still have 8 trades left, and have Cripps and Whitfield to return.
So guess I could hold Kelly, but frustrating if he misses.

Will give Martin another week as at least his price should rise while Gawn will drop, but need to win every league game to make finals.

Because he's Brayspud. You couldn't find a more lethargic player in the AFL. Only players like Zerrett can pull off good scores with low TOG, Bray is just way too slow and has no outside game at all this year. He simply must be injured as I refuse to believe he can be this bad after what he did last year.
Definitely my most disappointing starting pick this season. In fact I started him in all 3 formats but moved him on in all those formats by about Rd7 or so.

After last season it seemed he was destined to be a top 8 mid this season (at least in DT) with a built in discount after that slow start in 2018. But it's been an unmitigated disaster in 2019. Instead of an expected 10-15pt jump it's been a 10-15pt drop off. :sick:

If Cripps isn't back and cogs doesn't get up.
Will have 3 premo sitting on the pine. 4 if boak is cooked.

Oh and brayspud on field (as I'll need to prob keep him now.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back