Trades Round 17 Trades

Apr 4, 2019
Perth
AFL Club
St Kilda
Double downgrade - if injuries strike you may be forced to keep whoever comes in!

If you absolutely MUST, i would look at jeremy cameron, if for no other reason then ceiling. He has a 6 goal, 12 mark game, you have at least pulled a 120 out of the blue that noone else would have...

yeah personally I'm not that big on just spending to get the best player available. Without knowing much about your squad, Having 300k+ or so available next week would be huge. As opposed to having an inconsistent mid priced player you will want to rage trade if he doesn't perform tonight.

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
hahahaha just got the news of Duurs out. This game makes me sick. Can I get one week of not being crucified with bad news?
Now I have to bring in Goddar instead of Noble, plus I got to field Goddard straight away. So tonight I have to watch NOble get 80 and then tomorrow watch Goddard get 40 if he's lucky. It's jut sickening honestly

Logue to Goddard
O.Baker to Sic via Duurs to mid
220k bank, cover in fwd (T.Atkins)

other more risky option is to go
Duurs to Sic
T.Atkins to Hack Jones
just 8k remaining and no cover in defence or fwd, but means I have no rookies on field (apart from Guthrie and Brayspud of course)

Any advice?

chloedarko

Senior List
Jun 5, 2017
South Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
SF Giants, LA Lakers
hahahaha just got the news of Duurs out. This game makes me sick. Can I get one week of not being crucified with bad news?
Now I have to bring in Goddar instead of Noble, plus I got to field Goddard straight away. So tonight I have to watch NOble get 80 and then tomorrow watch Goddard get 40 if he's lucky. It's jut sickening honestly

Logue to Goddard

Duurs to Sic
T.Atkins to Hack Jones
just 8k remaining and no cover in defence or fwd, but means I have no rookies on field (apart from Guthrie and Brayspud of course)

Any advice?
I feel you. Was already having to trade Hannebery and Josh Kelly but now with duursma out I’ve had to trade duursma and jelly, with Hind on field for Hannebery. Honestly so sick of this season

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
I feel you. Was already having to trade Hannebery and Josh Kelly but now with duursma out I’ve had to trade duursma and jelly, with Hind on field for Hannebery. Honestly so sick of this season
It's just sickening. I'm going to go risky and blow my bank because I don't want to field a rookie on debut. Will bite me later but I just can't handle another 40 when I still have Brayspud and Guthrie on field. Hack Jones...welcome back old friend.

Horgo99

Debutant
Apr 5, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Thanks mate, just trying to get the BEST player possible since this is my second trade.
Any thoughts on these options for jelly/logue:
1) cripps and t.stewart +20k
2) cripps or mrouch and z.williams + 40/70k
3) rocky or gaff and z.jones +20k
4) any mid (macrae?) and quaynor/rook + 250-350k

chloedarko

Senior List
Jun 5, 2017
South Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
SF Giants, LA Lakers
It's just sickening. I'm going to go risky and blow my bank because I don't want to field a rookie on debut. Will bite me later but I just can't handle another 40 when I still have Brayspud and Guthrie on field. Hack Jones...welcome back old friend.
Duursma is turning into Whitfield. Josh Kelly is becoming Treloar.
I will RAGE this week if I get more injuries and Guthrie remains one week longer in my team.

Fitzey

Painting The Town Red
Jun 2, 2011
Tas
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gold City Royals

Logue to Goddard

Duurs to Sic
T.Atkins to Hack Jones

Any advice?
I’d go the bottom option mate, Jones and Sic should be solid.

JADED

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 29, 2005
SA
AFL Club
West Coast

Logue to Goddard

Duurs to Sic
T.Atkins to Hack Jones

Any advice?
That second option seems pretty positive, and tbh, that's a step in the right direction for you this year.
I'm holding Guthrie for 1 more game, surely can't be worse than last week.

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
I’d go the bottom option mate, Jones and Sic should be solid.
That second option seems pretty positive, and tbh, that's a step in the right direction for you this year.
I'm holding Guthrie for 1 more game, surely can't be worse than last week.
Thanks for the courage guys, picking Jones is hard for me to do after he burnt me in years past.

Lyyynnnchy

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 10, 2007
London, UK
AFL Club
West Coast
Would’ve thought you were better off banking some cash and getting proper premos next week rather than continuing with the mid pricers like Bray, Guthrie and Jones? A rookie on a good day scores the same for $300k to $400k less

SloaneysDanger

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 26, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd, Liverpool, Cavaliers
Any thoughts on these options for jelly/logue:
1) cripps and t.stewart +20k
2) cripps or mrouch and z.williams + 40/70k
3) rocky or gaff and z.jones +20k
4) any mid (macrae?) and quaynor/rook + 250-350k
I'd go 1. Two proven premiums.
Wouldn't go Mrouch and I'm an owner... he's just too inconsistent.
Jones not a keeper...
And the fourth option you'd be playing the rookie? This is the time of year to get rooks off field...

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Would’ve thought you were better off banking some cash and getting proper premos next week rather than continuing with the mid pricers like Bray, Guthrie and Jones? A rookie on a good day scores the same for $300k to $400k less
ah the last minute doubts...
just going to stick with Jones now, too late to care. You're probably right though

Beau_Waters for PM

Premiership Player
Apr 28, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
I had Logue on field so had to upgrade him... also had Jelly. So went:

Logue > Crisp
Jelly > Cripps

Taking a punt on Cripps as his form hasn’t been great. But last year he was on fire after the bye. Also hoping to gain some ground if he comes out firing. Good run home opposition-wise so here’s hoping!

Back