Trades Round 17 Trades

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Surely Zak Jones gets it done this weekend against Carlton at the SCG. TheRednWhite hjckr any chance of some further insight and a score prediction? And Zevon
Yeah been mentioning him weeks ago and I still think he's good enough at D6 but only a short term proposition. You'd want to make sure that you can move him on in 2 weeks. I wish I had him now instead of Guthrie. I actually have the chance to get him this week instead of Sic which I'm considering. Everyone seems to be jumping on Sic even when Gunston is out and Birchall is playing, surely a chance of him to go fwd again. But I'm worried more about a fwd tag heading his way like last week (last qtr).

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Who would you trade out first between Blakely, Brayshaw and Perryman
Brayspud for sure. Don't be like me, always justifying that he's still better than a rookie on field. Only reason I'm keeping him this week is because I have to hope he will score more than Hind...would not be surprised if he actually scores less than Hind this week because he's coming up against the hardest team for midfielders. But then again Bray isn't really a midfielder :drunk:

Need some advice. I have a warchest left over from last week and can pick any two mids to replace JKelly and Hanners
Already have Cogs, zerrett, gaff, macrae, B. Crouch

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Freo_4eva

Premiership Player
Sep 5, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont, San Antonio, ND Irish
Bewley to Hanrahan and Logue to Sicily leaves me with

Lloyd, Laird, Hurn, Stewart, Rich, Sicily (Naish, Gardner)
Taranto, Treloar, Gaff, Zerrett, Brouch, Coniglio, Oliver, Fyfe (Answerth, Hayden)
Grundy, Witts (Smith, Fort)
Danger, Dunkley, Telly, Boak, Martin, Lycett (Chol, Hanrahan)

Hopefully I can trim the bench and luxury trade for the rest of the season.
Wanna swap teams? ;) Nice work

jackag24

All Australian
Mar 12, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Idk about you guys but my midfield is feeling a little... piggish
Oink Oink

:pigface::pignose:

PAFC27

Premiership Player
Apr 28, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Yeah been mentioning him weeks ago and I still think he's good enough at D6 but only a short term proposition. You'd want to make sure that you can move him on in 2 weeks. I wish I had him now instead of Guthrie. I actually have the chance to get him this week instead of Sic which I'm considering. Everyone seems to be jumping on Sic even when Gunston is out and Birchall is playing, surely a chance of him to go fwd again. But I'm worried more about a fwd tag heading his way like last week (last qtr).
Please go Sic this week

Chris99

Club Legend
Mar 16, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide

Earlier this week I was in the position of Sicily v jones. I chose jones every time, playing mid is more assuring then a floating half backer who can play forward. Jones is good for a 85 which is all we need with the instability in the backline

4tune8

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 31, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Need some advice. I have a warchest left over from last week and can pick any two mids to replace JKelly and Hanners
Already have Cogs, zerrett, gaff, macrae, B. Crouch

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Dunno bout everyone else, but I reckon Timmy Tarantula will benefit with Kelly out, then maybe Trelol? Piggy Oliver might be worth a look as a POD with only 9% ownership.

browncow

Club Legend
Feb 21, 2011
Grazing
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Aston Villa, Indiana Pacers
Earlier this week I was in the position of Sicily v jones. I chose jones every time, playing mid is more assuring then a floating half backer who can play forward. Jones is good for a 85 which is all we need with the instability in the backline

Would you go Jones or Hurn if given that option?

Shadow89

Cancelled
10k Posts AFL Fantasy Div 6+ Winner 2021
Feb 20, 2018
Duursma out, wowzer. That means Duurs, Rose, Logue, Hately, Parker, LDU, Baker, as rooks that have all been omitted.

In better news, Whit is playing! Cogs is lining up too, as is Lycett and Boak. Fingers crossed that all 4 make it to game day and play well!

Shadow89

Cancelled
10k Posts AFL Fantasy Div 6+ Winner 2021
Feb 20, 2018
Vent thread open early this week. Have at it!

Back