Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kept 2 trades for injuries, thinking maybe one was enough...now Simpkin, J Martin and Worpel (I know, don't ask, he was my POD from the start) all looking iffy!!! Grrrrr, rookies playing R17 already!
giphy.gif

Got Simpkin and Doch.
think Simpkin will play but at least North play early in the round. I have Rivers D7 so not the worst outcome RE: Doch but o may choose to trade anyway.
4 trades left. The plan was Grundy > Gawn and a downgrade somewhere

Docherty injury cloud really stuffs me up... Especially since my D7/D8 cover is Watson & Gould 🤢 and to top it off I’ve got McPherson at D6..

my plan was to upgrade McPherson to Daniel... But now I’m thinking, should I just trade Doch to Ryan?

I have:
Whitfield
Petracca
Greenwood
B.Smith
and Simpkin up forward (Coleman and Riccardi on the bench)

Assuming Simpkin plays, who do we think is the best Fwd in the comp for the final two games? Can afford anyone as Draper (xerri swing to R6) + Wicks/McInerney (-102k rookie) + 70k to spend (final 2 trades)

Alternatively, best Fwd under 400k and I keep a trade for emergencies

I have:
Whitfield
Petracca
Greenwood
B.Smith
and Simpkin up forward (Coleman and Riccardi on the bench)

Assuming Simpkin plays, who do we think is the best Fwd in the comp for the final two games? Can afford anyone as Draper (xerri swing to R6) + Wicks/McInerney (-102k rookie) + 70k to spend (final 2 trades)

Alternatively, best Fwd under 400k and I keep a trade for emergencies

Blake Arces might a option.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very much so. Which ones should I keep and trade? What do you reckon

What sucks the most if they are not ruled out early...blues play Sunday not much to get for Martin and DOC.

If you get rimmed hard and loose Doc and Zillions do you have a emg for one of them ?
If you lose Martin aswell..

2 trades left. Have all of Williams, Docherty and Simpkin though....and they all have very aggravating injury clouds.

If all 3 are fit then Wicks -> Greaves (via Rivers DPP) and Rankine -> Ridley (via Dawson DPP). If say Docherty and Simpkin is out I'm tossing up between Ryan and Wingard and Ridley and Walters. Kind of like the other option better but have no idea whether Walters will actually play midfield.

Urgh.

Knocked out of any league I care about, so time to just rage trade.

Weller > Maynard with the peace of mind of knowing that I'll never pick him again.
Riccardi > Coleman

Final week will be Schroeberg > Brayshaw and Draper > Best Available.

What sucks the most if they are not ruled out early...blues play Sunday not much to get for Martin and DOC.

If you get rimmed hard and loose Doc and Zillions do you have a emg for one of them ?
If you lose Martin aswell..
Yep got Greaves and Rivers. Thinking either doch/Willams to Haynes and Martin to Walters.

Doch has only scored over 100 twice (124, 126) since Round 4 so Doch under an injury cloud doesn’t fill me with confidence... That is why I’m seriously thinking of going Doch -> Ryan...
Yeah I see that - but alas I don't have a lot of cash/cap space and with other injuries we need what we can get!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back