Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two trades left coming into the second last round?
What did you do to the real J_M and where did you hide the body?
We were gifted an extra 6 though, so effectively he is -4.......:moustache:

So is Doch and Simpson both out orrr? i realy wanna upgrade a rookie onflield but guess if one or both out i should trade at this stage of year and with 7 trades left, ranked 4660th

So is Doch and Simpson both out orrr? i realy wanna upgrade a rookie onflield but guess if one or both out i should trade at this stage of year and with 7 trades left, ranked 4660th

Why do you still have rookie on field if you have 7 trades left?

Why do you still have rookie on field if you have 7 trades left?

Haven't been able to upgrade any in last 3-4 weeks since most my rookies were just brought in and not fattened up.

Only now do i have 4+ over 200k, to allow some cash flow....also have had to fix up few other issues.

Also last 2 rookies have been scoring decently onfield but most importantly not fat enough to trade.

Either way, i want to upgrade 1 now to premo but now Doch and Simpson in doubt so will have to prioritize them to trade.

Hence why asking are both confirmed out or just tentative to play now?

Either way still managing rank 4660 with rookies onfield hahaha :p

EDIT: Team so you see what i mean

1599717858818.png

Haven't been able to upgrade any in last 3-4 weeks since most my rookies were just brought in and not fattened up.

Only now do i have 4+ over 200k, to allow some cash flow....also have had to fix up few other issues.

Also last 2 rookies have been scoring decently onfield but most importantly not fat enough to trade.

Either way, i want to upgrade 1 now to premo but now Doch and Simpson in doubt so will have to prioritize them to trade.

Hence why asking are both confirmed out or just tentative to play now?

Either way still managing rank 4660 with rookies onfield hahaha :p

EDIT: Team so you see what i mean

View attachment 957921

Nobody knows if they are playing or not yet. Will most likely have to wait for the teams.

Anyone have any good feelings about which of Simpkin, Doc and Zilliams will miss?

I've got all 3 and need to trade one of them out tonight so I can finish my team by moving BJ Williams into the rucks and upgrading Draper. Leaning Zilliams at this point as I have better cover in the forward line.

Who's more untrustworthy: Tom Browne or the GWS medical staff?
laugho.com.gif

Have 2 trades left and unsure if I should use them this week or not and go to the no trades left club for some scotch and cokes.

Doc, Simpkin and J.Martin all under injury clouds.

I could do J.Martin > Wingard and Draper > Rozee via Comben and have a complete team but worried about Doc not playing.

Thoughts?

View attachment 957841

Draper to Acrces....a option.
Wait on the Carlton game see who's out
If Doc then to maynad IMO.
Unsure who's the b4st option for Martin who plays after them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Draper to Acrces....a option.
Wait on the Carlton game see who's out
If Doc then to maynad IMO.
Unsure who's the b4st option for Martin who plays after them.

Don't have enough to go Draper to Acres with one trade.

Wingard is looking like the best option for Martin if he misses.

Since I've got doc at D7 after getting seagulls last week probably doc to graves and moz to Trac I think. Depends if simpkin gets up though or he might need to be the one to go.

The news on Williams and Simpkin sounds promising. Now if Doc could also get up I could finally dump Coniglio with one of my final two trades.

I've only seen Doctor Tom poo Browne report on Doc....is it even the truth ?
Tom prob drinks hes own bath water...dude got punchable head 👊👊

Look at you with the strong backline.... :moustache: .been working out ?

Haha no just the way my trades worked out with the bye and what I needed last week. Doc was d6 until this week.

Need some help after a massive rookie error of planning for 3 trades this week...

Draper and Wicks out gives me $1,077,800 to play with for 2 x premiums (Mid and Def), or alternative bring in a rookie (like Greaves) and hope i make it through with a rookie on field.

Option 1: Neale and Houston/Coffield/Barrass
Option 2: Neale and Greaves (Sholl>Laird following week if I get through)
Option 3: Boak/Lyons and Maynard/Daniel/Crisp
Option 4: Laird and McLuggage
Option 5: NFI

Thoughts would be appreciated!

1599721109556.png

With Williams being confirmed available I think I'm just going to go Draper to a rookie tonight then if Doc is playing Riccard/Close to Lukosious/any FWD under $485k.

Need some help after a massive rookie error of planning for 3 trades this week...

Draper and Wicks out gives me $1,077,800 to play with for 2 x premiums (Mid and Def), or alternative bring in a rookie (like Greaves) and hope i make it through with a rookie on field.

Option 1: Neale and Houston/Coffield/Barrass
Option 2: Neale and Greaves (Sholl>Laird following week if I get through)
Option 3: Boak/Lyons and Maynard/Daniel/Crisp
Option 4: Laird and McLuggage
Option 5: NFI

Thoughts would be appreciated!

View attachment 957983
Option one ....Rich also a option ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back