Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last two trades used .....not what I had planned to do, but Riccardi out would have left me with a donut

So
Wicks to Coleman (DPP gate now open with Close)
Woodcock to Acres

Gives me a heap of DPP options ....Ruck, FWD, and MIDS

Thought I had come out pretty well with Simpkin & Zilliams being named. But Riccardi & Cogs being dropped does't help my solitary trade options..

1599815252922.png

With 3 forwards out, i'm planning to wait until the Port game to see if Woodcock is a late in. Otherwise looks like i'm be finding a $295,400 FWD or MID with Riccardi > C. Cameron or..

Any other thoughts or ideas?

If I had a chance to get Dunks, I would. Ceiling is huge, and is back in form. Has Hawthorn (without Worpel) this week.
His score was boosted due to going forward last week. Usually that’s not great for him. Menegola for me.

Thanks for the feedback lads. Been tossing it up for a while but decided to go with Dunks. I had him at the start of the year (Roughie manoeuver #4!) and have had him previously and he generally performs well for me.

Off to the no trades club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no u

ok me

Dixon.
Hurley out injured, Hooker dropped. Devon Smith named at CHB for lols.

I went Acres, because apparently it's gonna piss down in Adelaide tomorrow, and the Pies are going to smash Port next week.

So Dixon will undoubtedly go large in both games now that I have done that

Seeing as mosquito and Riccardi are out leaves me with no cover and a 0.

Simpson is named so that helps, Doch is unknown still but i have cover for him.

Thinking of doing:
Rivers (purely due to his price) ----> Greaves
Riccardi (via Coleman DPP)-----> Viney (best mid i can afford with $454k with these trades, completing my midfield)

Literally only managing these trades by $300 haha must be a sign!

Pretty happy with this....If Doc misses i still have Greaves cover. If Simpson misses i will have Coleman cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back