Round 17 Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

AN1611

Senior List
Aug 10, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
So I have both J.Martin and Doch with no bench cover and 1 trade left.

My options are J.Martin to Acres and pray that Doch plays
or
hold off till teams tonight, and get Wingard if Doch plays, or C.Daniel if Doch is out.

Thing is, I am 99% sure J.Martin will be out anyway so even if I wait, will most likely end up with a zero if Doch is out.

Any advice?

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
So I have both J.Martin and Doch with no bench cover and 1 trade left.

My options are J.Martin to Acres and pray that Doch plays
or
hold off till teams tonight, and get Wingard if Doch plays, or C.Daniel if Doch is out.

Thing is, I am 99% sure J.Martin will be out anyway so even if I wait, will most likely end up with a zero if Doch is out.

Any advice?
Think this would be the wisest course of action .....I'm like you, more chance Martin is out than Doch, but play safe

boulders

Senior List
Mar 12, 2007
AFL Club
St Kilda
Have Cogs to deal with, but only 1 trade left.

If I trade him out I can get any premo mid - Crouch, Macrae, Merrett, Mitchell etc.

Otherwise I could bench Cogs to keep as insurance for next week and upgrade Schoenberg to any mid under 565 - Lyons, Dunkley, Hunter, Fyfe, Brayshaw.

Thoughts? Going for overall ranking.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Yep that's what I am thinking too...but part of me wants to get rid of that turd Martin and keep Chad out of my team lol
I understand the emotive reaction to players like Chad ......but this is an non-emotive game , where we simply go on stats

I chose not to go with that weak as p***k Wingard .....choosing Acres instead

This was not based on any emotion about that the ****head, simply an objective decision based on data

AN1611

Senior List
Aug 10, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
I understand the emotive reaction to players like Chad ......but this is an non-emotive game , where we simply go on stats

I chose not to go with that weak as p***k Wingard .....choosing Acres instead

This was not based on any emotion about that the ****head, simply an objective decision based on data
Haha yea I reckon I'm gonna do the same mate, on the Acres burn train together

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Haha yea I reckon I'm gonna do the same mate, on the Acres burn train together
Yes but what a ride ...

giphy.gif

Oct 16, 2003
Murrumbeena
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Interesting. I've already done the trade though. Hopefully the fact the Bulldogs can really solidify their finals chances means Bevo gives him a proper run in the guts for the next 2 weeks.

Fair enough - definitely the best quality/credentialed player in that price range (besides Cripps whose form is off and most have) and I'm still considering him.

However, scores of 90, 88, 87, 96, 106 and 151 since returning to the side doesn't scream pick me as a premium mid. That scoring is consistent with his usual form as a forward - which is confirmed by his heat maps.

Still, he's got Hawthorn this week who give up massive scores to forwards, they're playing for finals and he went large last week as a fwd so good luck!

On the AFL site - you need to go to the individual matches then click on the player you want within that match. Can be quite helpful.

I think you need to be with Telstra mobile or have the AFL live pass for the heat maps.

I miss out as I'm with Optus with their excellent football coverage, including EPL/Champions League/Nations league etc.

I am royally FUUUU with Conigs/Shuey/Mozzie out. 😢

Prior to Conigs being dropped I had opted to have Schoey cover Shuey, and then upgrade Mozzie to a premo with $$ from a Draper > Rookie downgrade. But due to GWS being campaigners, I am stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I only have $20,800 in the bank, so money options are really to downgrade Mozzie > Coleman and upgrade Conigs > $541,800 MID.

1. My immediate thought is jumping on the McCluggage train, hoping he cleans up further with Berry out. Other options are Rocky/BCrouch etc.

2. Orrrr I grab GWS rookie Buckley instead of Coleman and upgrade Conigs > Lyon, hoping Buckley plays next week.

Keep in mind I have 1 trade left and will need to get Shuey out of my lineup with my last trade.

3. Orrrr do I gobble up a Mozzie doughnut and go Withers > Greaves (can loop in best score out of Greaves and Rivers), and upgrade Mozzie > Greene, with the view to upgrading Shuey next week?

Are any campaigners kind enough to help me? My season has well and truly gone to shite in classic 2020 style.

Many thanks! 🙏

Screen Shot 2020-09-12 at 3.25.31 pm.png

Oct 16, 2003
Murrumbeena
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I think you need to be with Telstra mobile or have the AFL live pass for the heat maps.

I miss out as I'm with Optus with their excellent football coverage, including EPL/Champions League/Nations league etc.

Nah, I'm a massive tightarse and would never pay for a Live Pass or Telstra (have Kayo). Available to all - just a roundabout way to get them as you have to go through the specific match rather than directly through the player

Nah, I'm a massive tightarse and would never pay for a Live Pass or Telstra (have Kayo). Available to all - just a roundabout way to get them as you have to go through the specific match rather than directly through the player

I can't find them. Nothing when I click on players in specific matches, both current and finished games. Nothing in Stats Pro.

Oct 16, 2003
Murrumbeena
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I can't find them. Nothing when I click on players in specific matches, both current and finished games. Nothing in Stats Pro.

That's strange! I just tried again - definitely works. I have the app though? I go to 'Matches', click on the match that I want, then click on 'players' at the top of the screen. This creates a list of all the basic player stats for the match. Then click on the player that I want (creates a pop up of the player that if I scroll down has a heat map, time in defensive/forward half, etc). See how you go...otherwise I can screenshot.

P.s. I'm with Optus too

That's strange! I just tried again - definitely works. I have the app though? I go to 'Matches', click on the match that I want, then click on 'players' at the top of the screen. This creates a list of all the basic player stats for the match. Then click on the player that I want (creates a pop up of the player that if I scroll down has a heat map, time in defensive/forward half, etc). See how you go...otherwise I can screenshot.

P.s. I'm with Optus too

Ahhhhh I see!

I've been looking on desktop - the actual website - not on the app. When you said the "AFL site", that's where I went!

On the AFL site - you need to go to the individual matches then click on the player you want within that match. Can be quite helpful.

All good, I'll check the app. Cheers.

gh172

Team Captain
Mar 18, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Any interest in B Crouch? Got plenty of the ball over the last couple of games!

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Aug 15, 2009
Dubai, UAE
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
North Sydney Bears Rugby League
Got 3 trades left but nothing obvious to go to now. Funny old game SC. Jack Sinclair was the obvious one but was in the first game. He got 86 so not a disaster.

Got Williams and Docherty, and have been holding off until I knew what was happening. It appears they both will play. Was keen to go to Laird. Still thinking about it.

Probably in the end downgrade Starc and have money and 2 trades next week. Am loath to sideways someone like Cripps and find he outscores who I brought in.

Any interest in B Crouch? Got plenty of the ball over the last couple of games!

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

I had him all last year. Never again.

But for two weeks at his price? He's a fine discount option.
Playing for a contract. Good chance of a ton, win/lose or draw. Just needs to get near 30 touches to get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back