Trades Round 17 Trades!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone else getting H.Bray and putting him straight on field? I just realised that I can't loop H.Bray with the E since that spud Bytel is playing at the same time and he was my only loop option. The one time Bytel had a chance to be useful in the last 3 weeks....of course I can't use him for the loop tonight.
i'll be looping him... a bold move to go straight on the field I reckon, risky.

Doch > Greaves
Draper > Gawn
Riccardi > any fwd

Have Whit, Zork, Trac, Bray, Acres.. any suggestions? Thinking maybe roll the dice with Robbie Gray

Rolling it all on the first game. Redden out. In H Brayshaw, bench emergency. Angus Brayshaw was on bench last week (traded before I knew he was out) but he comes on field ready for the Captaincy after Hamish tons up first games and VC Steele scores 130. Heard it here first.

Went Simpkin to Kelly so that I'd have someone to watch in tonight's game. :D

Good so far but m8 maybe kick the goal when you're 30 metres out.

Assuming Doch plays, I need to choose between upgrading Riccardi or Draper. Riccardi is probably who I will have to go with, but with Gawn being about as close to a guaranteed ton as it gets I really want to do that.

All I wanted to do was upgrade Ricci. But Cogs, Brayshaw, Redden, Simpkin, Doc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the idea of completed teams this season has been interesting to see. I am still rolling with two rookies and i actually dont plan on trading them at all. I think they both are playing and scoring just as any other midpricer id upgrade to. So i think this is a season where the notion of aiming for a completed team can be ignored.

My two rookies left on field are Caleb Serong and Will Day.

Cogs out is a mess this week, Actually the whole year is. He is M.8 by a long way (in price and average)
Doch hopefully plays.

Shame that Brayshaw didnt score well, kind of locks in a trade for Coniglio.
Yeh, H.Bray (E) and my other mid bench was X.O'N so I can't bench Coniglio..
Only way I can hold him is a move to utility...
And guess who I have there? Bytel.
Forced trade it is.

Budarick -> Brayshaw (Done)
Now will depend on Simpkin, Riccardi and Doch. Likely to be only Simpkin out, other two okay?

So will go:
Simpkin -> Wingard F5 (Riccardi still at F6)
And then for the last, what do people think is better out of these two options:
Rivers to either JPK, Greenwood or Crisp? (Any mid or def under 721k)
OR
Field Rivers over Brodie Smith, and then go Brodie Smith to any midfielder with 948k and some left over to upgrade Riccardi or Rivers next week?

I’ve already done Redden to Wingard.

If Simpkin plays then I’m thinking

Cogs to Acres which allows Docherty to Lloyd.

This all hinges on Riccardi getting a game though.

Yay, three forced trades this week:

Worpel - Rocky
Sheed - Acres
Cogs - Wines

Third trade isn't locked yet - so still a chance I switch to Taranto or Brouch.

Small bit of good news today is that with Tobe Watson flagged for a recall, I'll at least have some bench cover for Doch.

Who are people bringing in for Cogs?

I’ve got 760k for a mid and am seriously considering Walsh at 722k.

L5 of 92, L3 of 99. Plays Adelaide this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back