Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok lads, best combo?

1. B.Crouch/Fyfe and Taylor Adams

2. Dunkley and Rockliff

3. Lyons and Taranto/Cripps

1 with Brouch.

Brouch is so underpriced and Adams super consistent with Treloar out.
I bought in Rocky, but Dunkley I'm not sold on after 1 good game as he will likely play some forward time and didn't have many CBA's last week.
Nothing wrong with 3 either, that would be my second option personally.

Who are people bringing in for Cogs?

I’ve got 760k for a mid and am seriously considering Walsh at 722k.

L5 of 92, L3 of 99. Plays Adelaide this week.

Can't argue with that L3 avg - and coming off a season-high 114!

I'm looking at Wines - and had already planned on bringing in Rocky and Acres. I feel like North and Dons have recently replaced the Crows as the match-ups to target.

Can't argue with that L3 avg - and coming off a season-high 114!

I'm looking at Wines - and had already planned on bringing in Rocky and Acres. I feel like North and Dons have recently replaced the Crows as the match-ups to target.
Agree, North giving up big points lately, Melbourne is another one, been giving up big points to midfielders which makes me really like Taranto this week and no Coniglio there as well, so he should see a boost in scoring

Last few weeks....Shuey, Bray, Mills, Doc, Simpkin, Z Williams, Witherden and now Cogs....

FFS, can I just get to make a trade ONCE that isn't a forced one???

Agree, North giving up big points lately, Melbourne is another one, been giving up big points to midfielders which makes me really like Taranto this week and no Coniglio there as well, so he should see a boost in scoring

Was also looking at Taranto and Brouch as alternatives to Wines.

Just don't know what's going on with GWS at the moment - underperforming as a team, dropping their captain, lining up Cameron on the wing for the opening bounce - it's hard to trust them.

At least you know with Brouch that he's got a contract to play for. Always bet on self-interest, as they say.

Really wish i didnt lock the brayshaw trade in last night.

Simpkin stays, pray Doch plays but at least have greaves to cover.

Cogs to Taranto im ok with... and the 2nd trade is either Draper>Grundy or Riccardi>Zorko (or an equivalent priced mid)

Reasonably happy with my trades this week. Just really hope that The Doch gets up.

Wicks > H Bray
Cogs > Lyons
Riccardi > Acres

About the best I can roll with at the moment I think. Tossing up between Walsh and Lyons...

Surprised there’s still no love for Lyons? Guy has been under 76 once all season. Has demonstrated a ceiling of 119. By average he’s the 10th best mid, and is 725k. Am I missing something?
I got Lyons last week when Jelly was a late scratch. He's gone under the radar with Brissie having so many other fantasy-relevant players. Had hoped for a bit more than his 83 - hopefully he makes up for it against Swans. Then he's got a (can't believe I'm saying this) tougher match-up against Blues in Rd18. (Weirdly, barely any mids have gone over 80 against them in the past month or so!)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who’s the best (of an average pool) replacement for Riccardi?

Strapped for cash and dealing with Coniglio and Redden with no cover.

Toby Greene, Bailey Smith, Langford, Robbie Gray or Walters?

Sucks to see teams around my league gonna get 0s due to outs this week after going out in straight sets, I had bench cover and team planning for this reason!

might get some consolation rising up the ranks atleast

Tossing up between Hunter and Duncan for the Cogs trade. Hunter with the Hawks and Freo should score alright. Duncan has a great record on the Tigers then has Sydney (who have been a hit harder to score on). Tough one.

B. crouch v taranto v dunkley?

I like all 3 personally. I got Taranto this week and with Melbourne on the cards he should score well. Trading Dunks in this week myself with his draw and hope he gets some midfield time. B Crouch could be a great unique going into the end of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back