Trades Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 trades left and im left and CJJ out, but luckily Madden is back, guess ill have to take it.

God so annoying i had to do 7 forced premo trades this year and 5 being towards the bye, now left with 1 spot on field that CJJ was "hopefullly" going to fill, but so much for that.

I am going to hold this week, just pray for something decent from Madden.

What should I do here lads???
Thinking a need to get Marshall and Sharp in this week..
But who to trade ?
A little concerned of a Cripps late out

Plan is next week to grab Mils or Lloyd to finish things off ..
1163fc25f921cdad6739fba50f293b36.jpg
de70633580b2d103b69b4618bc8971ea.jpg

Need a cheap forward. Will Kelly a chance of a few games in the run home Pies fans?
I know he's named on I/C but watching him last week I thought he's a fair way off the pace.
If he does play at some stage I think his scoring will be v low.

I prefer Ginivan Beginigen. $102K M/F.

What should I do?

1)
No trades this week
Hold Heppell. Weightman on field
1 down/1 up next week, a rookie and Marshall in
3 trades left

Or

2)
Heppell to Marshall this week
1 down/1 up next week, a rookie and Oliver/Petracca in
2 trades left

Leaning towards the 2nd option, as there's no guarantee Heppell returns next week. Thoughts?

What should I do?

1)
No trades this week
3 trades left

Or

2)
2 trades left

Leaning towards the 2nd option, as there's no guarantee Heppell returns next week. Thoughts?
Heppell is an iffy keeper, this is the week to pull the trigger - don't over think, just do it

What should I do?

1)
No trades this week
3 trades left

Or

2)
2 trades left

How long do broken thumbs take to heal?

BC806EFE-8E8A-472A-9BC6-C89686085132.png

How long do broken thumbs take to heal?

View attachment 1173462
No clue. Snelling had something similar (I think) and missed a month (including the bye)

I can't think of or find any other examples to see how many weeks players missed

No clue. Snelling had something similar (I think) and missed a month (including the bye)

I can't think of or find any other examples to see how many weeks players missed
Forgot about Snelling. He broke it vs WCE and missed Richmond, Bye, Hawthorn, Melbourne and returned vs Geelong.

Injury news: Snelling sidelined, tests for two talls
https://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/950007

5 trades left .

A, Poulter to Fimjam.

B.mini van and Bailey Dale.

C..sharp and Marshall.

At Least I don't have to do it till Sunday.

Kinda leaning towards B.
But one trade ok aswell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SOS!..

I played myself a few weeks ago when i traded out Grundy to Reeves thinking i could go CCJ back to Grundy easily and sneak a couple wins in against opponents who were keeping Grundy and using the cash grab to upgrade elsewhere.. Then Reeves a late out and CCJ gets injured and scores 5.

So here is the state of play.

- 4 trades left / 99K

My options seem to be.

Option A

Highmore down to a rookie
CCJ to Hickey/Goldstein/Marshall

Option B

I'm good in 2 of my cashies, 1 a loss would be potentially season ending.

Eat a donut this week and hope that Highmore can bridge the gap to Grundy/Naitanui (Most likely Nic Nat of the 2)

Option C

Downgrade Highmore
McCreery to Marshall
Use my last 2 trades hopefully further down the track near finals to go Heeney to Grundy and move Marshall to F6

Option D

Delete my team for trading out Grundy

1625782167394.png

Thanks guys!

Option 1: Flynn & CCJ > Grundy and spud ruck. $55k in the bank

Option 2: Flynn & CCJ > Hickey and spud ruck. $149k in the bank

Normally option 1 wins every day, but considering banking the extra $94k to help with my last upgrade (weightman). Will be down to 5 trades and only real chances left to generate cash are Highmore/L. Jones/Waterman. Hickey has a reasonable run home and the extra cash would mean Danger becomes an option, Zorko becomes a remote possibility and if I go Danger it leaves me room to upgrade Heppell if he misses more than 1. Screen Shot 2021-07-09 at 8.33.01 am.png

SOS!..

I played myself a few weeks ago when i traded out Grundy to Reeves thinking i could go CCJ back to Grundy easily and sneak a couple wins in against opponents who were keeping Grundy and using the cash grab to upgrade elsewhere.. Then Reeves a late out and CCJ gets injured and scores 5.

- 4 trades left / 99K

My options seem to be.

Option A

Option B

Eat a donut this week and hope that Highmore can bridge the gap to Grundy/Naitanui (Most likely Nic Nat of the 2)

Option C

Downgrade Highmore
McCreery to Marshall
Use my last 2 trades hopefully further down the track near finals to go Heeney to Grundy and move Marshall to F6

Option D

View attachment 1173523

Thanks guys!
Move Fyfe to DEF ...opens up DPP swing with Bianco for coverage

Highmore to Macrae .....Heeney to Darcy, retaining CCJ on the bench

1625783442161.png

Or Take Option C

Option 1: Flynn & CCJ > Grundy and spud ruck. $55k in the bank

Option 2: Flynn & CCJ > Hickey and spud ruck. $149k in the bank

Normally option 1 wins every day, but considering banking the extra $94k to help with my last upgrade (weightman). Will be down to 5 trades and only real chances left to generate cash are Highmore/L. Jones/Waterman. Hickey has a reasonable run home and the extra cash would mean Danger becomes an option, Zorko becomes a remote possibility and if I go Danger it leaves me room to upgrade Heppell if he misses more than 1.View attachment 1173530
Still take Option 1 .....and keep an eye on Dow

Might be surprised which bench players have a resurgance .....not worth losing Grundy's points
1625783925416.png

But also consider Nic Nat
1625784023168.png

SOS!..

- 4 trades left / 99K

My options seem to be.

Option A

Option B

Option C

Downgrade Highmore
McCreery to Marshall

Option D

View attachment 1173523

Thanks guys!
CCJ > Spud $102k R/F
Mcreery<Marshall

With Madden and Brockman named, I could hold if I really wanted too…

2 trades left. One CCJ to turn into a premo. 137k in the bank.

Option 1 - The straight swap. CCJ > De Goey. This is the only option I like at cheaper than 413k. And I don’t particularly like it.

Option 2 - * it. CCJ > Danger. Highmore > Best cover I can afford with my last trade, or someone to help with DPP swings. Preferably both.

Option 3 - Hold. This option is boring but sees me live to fight another day.

I chucked away Dan Houston for a D/M donut (or 20 pts) in Connolly, so I could afford to turn CCJ into Dangerfield.

Makes for a bad-ass forward line:

1625788562024.png

Leaves 5 trades. Next thing to do will be turn Weightman into a premo defender to finish team, then hold on for dear life.

1625790467354.png

Highmore to Durham (or other 102k DPP)

CCJ to Hawkins, Dale or Marshall.

Leaning towards Dale at the moment as a consistent 80-95 scorer with low injury risk.
Hawkins also quite tempting now with Cameron out.

Any suggestions fellas? Only really playing for Overall

View attachment 1173595

Highmore to Durham (or other 102k DPP)

CCJ to Hawkins, Dale or Marshall.

Leaning towards Dale at the moment as a consistent 80-95 scorer with low injury risk.
Hawkins also quite tempting now with Cameron out.

Any suggestions fellas? Only really playing for Overall
Nice team.

IMO Marshall he average the most for the rest of the season IF he stays fit. I'm trading him in this week fwiw.

Reckon they are all pretty even, agree with you that Dale is probably the safest of the 3.

With Madden and Brockman named, I could hold if I really wanted too…

2 trades left. One CCJ to turn into a premo. 137k in the bank.

Option 1 - The straight swap. CCJ > De Goey. This is the only option I like at cheaper than 413k. And I don’t particularly like it.

Option 2 - fu** it. CCJ > Danger. Highmore > Best cover I can afford with my last trade, or someone to help with DPP swings. Preferably both.

Option 3 - Hold. This option is boring but sees me live to fight another day.
It’s probably stupid, but I reckon I’ll go CCJ > Danger and Highmore > Briggs. Hopefully someone has baked cookies in the no trades club…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back