Trades Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did the same with Waterman tonight (thinking he's no chance of getting to 60, so started thinking about all my options). Well, that 66 is good enough for me to hold CCJ & Poulter for now and make no trades this week.

With all the carnage that's been happening, I'd rather keep the trades in the bank. This gives me another look at the likes of Marshall & Bolton. And - thinking ultra positively - possibly allows a Zorko or Bont an extra week to come down in price.

When people are carrying the likes of Heeney or Hawkins in so-called completed teams, then a 66 on field isn't gonna hurt a great deal.

Waterloo got 66 ..wow thought he was useless..

Take that to the bank.

No trades this week is the plan. Looking ok so far. 4 left.
Will take Aquaflog's loopy 66 to buy a week and clues on CCJ's potential return. If 3 more weeks out then he's toast. I think Tiges will play him again when fit. Madden can sit this one out.
Hoping someone like a Ginnivan shows something good the next week or two. I'll take a peek at a few coz picking one more playing rook and avoiding another bench zombie could easily equate to 250 points for the run home.

With 4 trades and needing 2 trades for injuries to keepers, i can only target one last rook. Needs to be better than a dart at the wall.

Rather conservative but its season over for me anyway, stuck just outside top 1000 and treading water.

Hey guys need some help here before the 1:45 game.

5 trades left, 21k in the bank, thinking Weightman and CCJ to Dale + Jeka, would leave me with 3 trades and a completed team (minus Grundy)
Otherwise can hold until next week and assess if Marshall is up to it and get him in. sc.png

I did the same with Waterman tonight (thinking he's no chance of getting to 60, so started thinking about all my options). Well, that 66 is good enough for me to hold CCJ & Poulter for now and make no trades this week.

With all the carnage that's been happening, I'd rather keep the trades in the bank. This gives me another look at the likes of Marshall & Bolton. And - thinking ultra positively - possibly allows a Zorko or Bont an extra week to come down in price.

When people are carrying the likes of Heeney or Hawkins in so-called completed teams, then a 66 on field isn't gonna hurt a great deal.
Subscribe to this in general but you need to cash in Poulter at some point. Surely Sharp is a great option to do that. Scoring well and good JS. Won’t be many of them on the horizon IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys need some help here before the 1:45 game.

5 trades left, 21k in the bank, thinking Weightman and CCJ to Dale + Jeka, would leave me with 3 trades and a completed team (minus Grundy)
Otherwise can hold until next week and assess if Marshall is up to it and get him in. View attachment 1174283
do it.gif

Subscribe to this in general but you need to cash in Poulter at some point. Surely Sharp is a great option to do that. Scoring well and good JS. Won’t be many of them on the horizon IMO.

Rory Atkins who is J Sharp's competition for that wing spot had 34 possies and a goal in the ressies last week ranked #1 in their "Bests" has been named first in the emergencies. Be careful, Sharp's JS may not be as solid as it appears atm.

LLL.JPG

Rory Atkins who is J Sharp's competition for that wing spot had 34 possies and a goal in the ressies last week ranked #1 in their "Bests" has been named first in the emergencies. Be careful, Sharp's JS may not be as solid as it appears atm.

View attachment 1174299
Better JS than any other wookie

Hey Chaps,

Im pretty stuck here… 5 trades and $23k and want Marshall but also need to upgrade last mid…

So was thinking Poulter and Daniher to Sharp and Marshall…. Or should I just hold Daniher and trade to upgrade to a premo mid another way?

Attachments

• B02D544D-BDAA-4988-B279-D294BDE0AF95.jpeg
    B02D544D-BDAA-4988-B279-D294BDE0AF95.jpeg
    158.7 KB · Views: 26
  • D68383A3-6652-43F6-B932-1BCFEEA956CB.jpeg
    D68383A3-6652-43F6-B932-1BCFEEA956CB.jpeg
    91.3 KB · Views: 26
Torn whether to cut ties with Bolton to bring Danger in. Bolton has been shocking since he made his way into my team, but in the guts he's a 90pt+ player, not sure worth the trade with 7 left to gain 20-25-30 pts a game.

Hey Chaps,

Im pretty stuck here… 5 trades and $23k and want Marshall but also need to upgrade last mid…

So was thinking Poulter and Daniher to Sharp and Marshall…. Or should I just hold Daniher and trade to upgrade to a premo mid another way?
Will Poulter and LJones get you Marshall? If so I'd hold Daniher and do that next week

Will Poulter and LJones get you Marshall? If so I'd hold Daniher and do that next week

Jones is locked so I can’t trade him….. any other ideas? Or just hold for a week? If poulter isn’t losing money… Marshall only going up a bit… thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back