Trades Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just locked in Poulter > J Sharp and Impey > Dangerfield

Hopefully it's third time lucky with Danger, copped his suspension in the first game and then his injury after trading him back in and now he's back in for a third go, the campaigner owes me big time.

Hopefully it's third time lucky with Danger, copped his suspension in the first game and then his injury after trading him back in and now he's back in for a third go, the campaigner owes me big time.
Yep I got Danger back in this week. Second time lucky for me

You like Sharps JS? I assume you’ve sacrificed M/F swing now? Who are your other two MID bench players Plugger35 ?

Looks like I picked the right week to bring in Sam Walsh images%20(66).jpg

On Redmi Note 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am considering something crazy and trading CCJ for De Goey with the view to bringing him in as a F7. Crazy value at $400k if he maintains MID minutes with Daicos now clearing the way also with him being out for 6 weeks.

Yay or nay?

No brainer trade if you have the spare cash. I'm surprised more haven't jumped on JDG this week.

I am considering something crazy and trading CCJ for De Goey with the view to bringing him in as a F7. Crazy value at $400k if he maintains MID minutes with Daicos now clearing the way also with him being out for 6 weeks.

Yay or nay?
That would leave me with $900 in the bank 🏦 🤨

2nd last trade activated
CCJ to Darling

Let's see if his form holds up
Form?
Form?

54C48F2D-FECA-4270-9920-86D66ACBAAC7.jpeg

It’s not too late to reverse this stupid hangover affected disaster of a trade

Yay or nay?
No brainer trade if you have the spare cash. I'm surprised more haven't jumped on JDG this week.
That would leave me with $900 in the bank 🏦 🤨
Did not do it. Didn’t want to turf CCJ in the end. Could have sorted F6 with one trade. Will now have to use two. Instant regrets.

Did not do it. Didn’t want to turf CCJ in the end. Could have sorted F6 with one trade. Will now have to use two. Instant regrets.

That's a shame. He has a much better role under the new coach, should score well for the rest of the year hopefully. I did a straight swap with Impey and kept my 80k bank cash which will allow me to do Hepp > Tracc next week.

ST.JPG

I pussied out as well Jisk. Ah well, I think it may have hurt me longer term by eating into my bank, but spewing as he would have been a handy D7 at his cheap price.

Could still get him, but... hmmm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back