Not open for further replies.

Lsta062

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 15, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea, LA Lakers, Western United
I found out this interesting stat. Out of our 15 games so far, we led at 3 quarter time in 13 games. We led at quarter time 10 times (equal 3rd in the competition with Bulldogs), 12 times at half-time (equal 1st with Melbourne), and 13 times at 3 quarter time (2nd to Melbourne). Only games we trailed at 3 quarter time were the Adelaide and Melbourne games back in Rounds 5 and 6 respectively.

The reason why we're 7th is because of those bloody 4th quarter defensive fadeouts. We're so close even with our injuries, but we just have to have some composure after 3 quarter time.

No selection should be about players that have some decent form, but have AFL traits that might surface further when playing at a higher level. Aarts has been found wanting in that regard time and time again. I guess it would have meant that Hardwick had to back in a young player, god forbid.
He’s also played some fine games and I reckon he’s improved
Been crushing VFL

Stack injured anyway bro, chill
Smoke a J with me 🤙

Chemist Warehouse must be Tiger fans.

BB482EB3-1723-4A86-9995-466D363927D6.png

Grrr

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
mildura
AFL Club
Richmond
He’s also played some fine games and I reckon he’s improved
Been crushing VFL

Stack injured anyway bro, chill
Smoke a J with me 🤙
Hardly crushing. He's been good and not much more. 20+ odd possessions playing midfield when you have AFL experience is not great. Ross was great when he had 33. Sonsie has had some great halves. Aarts has just worked hard and gets his hands to it but nothing much happens.

I actually like Aarts in some respects. Pound for pound great little fighter, it's just he is out of his weight division at AFL level.

I found out this interesting stat. Out of our 15 games so far, we led at 3 quarter time in 13 games. We led at quarter time 10 times (equal 3rd in the competition with Bulldogs), 12 times at half-time (equal 1st with Melbourne), and 13 times at 3 quarter time (2nd to Melbourne). Only games we trailed at 3 quarter time were the Adelaide and Melbourne games back in Rounds 5 and 6 respectively.

The reason why we're 7th is because of those bloody 4th quarter defensive fadeouts. We're so close even with our injuries, but we just have to have some composure after 3 quarter time.
"Our 4th Quarters were our best a couple of years ago... :(

2022 Quarter Statistics​

QuarterWDLForAgainst%
1st100552.37 (349)36.47 (263)132.70
2nd111364.34 (418)42.41 (293)142.66
3rd90651.45 (351)45.53 (323)108.67
4th80748.45 (333)52.41 (353)94.33
Total38121215.161 (1451)175.182 (1232)117.78

Aarts been cutting up the VFL
Will do fine imo

Win this week then Debut Sonsie and Cumberland vs LolNorf next week
dont be surprise if we loose to norf next week at shitihad

we're their grand final

Noidnadroj

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 8, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Surely we need to stop including Lambert, hes more cooked than Edwards and Jack. Also we use Balta as a 3rd tall forward/2nd ruck which is a role he is average at best at. I reckon we cover these outs comfortably. Break anywhere near even in the middle and we put a margain on them. Rankine out makes their forward line look average.

Fair enough …. but name me a team that doesn’t have multiple spuds playing when missing 4-5 best-22? Cats are top of the ladder and only missing Parfitt and Stewart I think …. and their 23 last night still included Zach Guthrie, O’Connor, Narkle, Rohan and Miers.

Demons flag favourites and also close to full strength and still have Hunt and Bedford in their 23.

Give them a couple more injuries each and you’ve then got the likes of Weidemann, Mitch Brown, Shaun Higgins, Kolodjashnij or a couple of very raw youngsters playing etc….

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Carnis

Senior List
Aug 9, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
It should be an interesting game after they blitzkrieged us last season at the G, I would imagine they will try it again. Not to mention they are in decent form and it is at their home ground. We will need to be at our best considering the players we have out.
We should be able to nullify Chol with the knowledge we will have gained from him training with us over the years. I'm not sure who will play on him, maybe Tarrant can out muscle him with a spare in front blocking any leading out to the ball where he could out pace him, or maybe Grimes if he knows how to dominate him from the backs vs forwards training at Richmond.
You're forgetting that every time we touch them it'll be a free against.

dont be surprise if we loose to norf next week at shitihad

we're their grand final
Yup - can smell a catastrophe coming...

Pies will demolish norf by 120 this weekend and Knoble will get the hook.
They will exhume Ron Barassi as temporary coach and norf will channel shinboner spirits from the past for a famous victory over the Tigers.

Yup - can smell a catastrophe coming...

Pies will demolish norf by 120 this weekend and Knoble will get the hook.
They will exhume Ron Barassi as temporary coach and norf will channel shinboner spirits from the past for a famous victory over the Tigers.
pies dodge the s**t weather by 1 day again

sunny G game tomorrow will be a training drill. how lucky? darcy 'ive done my acl' moore whinged for 20 mins on the ground and had play stopped for him immediately and its just a knock and hes playing this week

pies dodge the s**t weather by 1 day again

sunny G game tomorrow will be a training drill. how lucky? darcy 'ive done my acl' moore whinged for 20 mins on the ground and had play stopped for him immediately and its just a knock and hes playing this week
never seen a team more kissed on the cork

Hardly crushing. He's been good and not much more. 20+ odd possessions playing midfield when you have AFL experience is not great. Ross was great when he had 33. Sonsie has had some great halves. Aarts has just worked hard and gets his hands to it but nothing much happens.

I actually like Aarts in some respects. Pound for pound great little fighter, it's just he is out of his weight division at AFL level.
Ah well let’s see
I hope he’s good

Haha, what do we the nappies for mate? Im struggling to connect the nappies and the needing lube/going in dry ump banter. :p
Ump protection.

Taking the pee.

LOL,I should buy some and show em to the ump at games.

The media would go full mayo though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back