Round 17 VC / C

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed out on Danger, going to miss out on Cripps.. Do we think Titch is gonna bounce back or get completely tagged out of it again?

Thinking it's best to play it safe with Gawn VC and maybe Jelly or JPK captain if needed.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

No VC for Mitchell?
1.no trust.
2.may not have time or will to do anything about it
Will be on a plane for Sydney and only way to stay there is to drink drink drink

VC the new recruit Beams, C Gawn.
Well im bloody lucky i bottled it on the Dane train and went Danger VC. it was until i heard a pre match interview on the radio with Scarlett (Cats assistant coach) who said he should be playing more mid time due to Buzza and Menzel back in, although he still seemed to play alot of forward time from what i saw, could have been 180+ if he didnt have as many turn overs and a few of the behinds he kicked were goals. Welcome back Fat D1ck.

Well im bloody lucky i bottled it on the Dane train and went Danger VC. it was until i heard a pre match interview on the radio with Scarlett (Cats assistant coach) who said he should be playing more mid time due to Buzza and Menzel back in, although he still seemed to play alot of forward time from what i saw, could have been 180+ if he didnt have as many turn overs and a few of the behinds he kicked were goals. Welcome back Fat D1ck.
I suspect he will continue to get more MID minutes with Menzel in and with Hendo/Taylor supposedly coming back in the next week or 2... Plus we need to win some f'kn games!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back