Round 17 VC / C

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

But I bet he wasn't spending most of his time in the forward line during those three games.
This is true.
That was the "old" Danger ...........hasn't looked like a (VC) option this year

Danger v Mitchell, on the rebound ? :think:
I’ve flamed our numerous times on Danger vc like Andrew above, but he still possesses that X factor which is what I want in my vc. Still think it’s worth the punt. Gawn is a safe option to fall back on.

So much can happen in a game it's not worth risking the VC until it's at least the 3rd quarter IMO.

True true.
Having said that, if Titch isn't flying by end of q1, he isn't worth holding on to for VC.
(Source - my head, don't have access to qtr-by-qtr scoring so could be wrong!)

When's the flight?
Same as last week. Titch could be 30 within first 10-15 minutes, in which case lock him in. And if he's single digits at quarter time, then he probably isn't worth sticking with :shoutyoldman:
I get into Sydney about 2pm. However, I plan to have a drink or ten when I get there

Cripps to be tagged by Steele.
Titchell to be tagged by Berry.

VC - Duncan (vs Crows)
C - Gawn (vs Bulldogs)

Scratch that, with Menzel returning for Geelong he’ll be a great target up there for us.

Meaning...

Danger returns to more midfield time.

Meaning...

Danger VC.

FAF32790-C9B9-495F-97E2-2D82B03C8FAE.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm looking for opinions. Opinions backed up by analysis - even better!

The guy in 2nd place doesn't have Grundy. So he is sure to go VC Titch / C Gawn

So the question is - Do I go defensive and do the same, or attacking and do VC Gawn / C Grundy?

So the question is - Do I go defensive and do the same, or attacking and do VC Gawn / C Grundy?

They not going to trade in Grundy?

Titch has the biggest ceiling of the three, would you consider VC Titch / C Grundy?

They not going to trade in Grundy?

Titch has the biggest ceiling of the three, would you consider VC Titch / C Grundy?
Titch will be tagged by Berry 100%. He kept Cripps to 21 touches last week. I know tags don't always work, but for me it would be the two rucks if you have loop options. I'm going VC Gawn C Grundy if required. Gawn should go nuts against the ruckless dogs. Mcevoy scored 135 against them and he missed half of the last quarter.

I seem to recall him following Parker.....

It was the week I traded in JPK and remember spewing when Jacobs went to him. Jacobs on top in the first half & JPK finished strong. It was a weird game for Jacobs as he got a lot of the ball that day (29 possies) and was more attacking with inside 50's and goal assists. It felt like more of a 1 on 1 contest than a tag. He may have finished up on Parker as JPK went off half way through the last with a head knock I believe. Both JPK and Jacobs were in the best few that day. JPK with 18 contested possies from 31.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back