Captains Round 17 VC / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who would you go out of Macrae and Steele mate?
Bloody tough that one, brisbane don’t tag i don’t think, macrae could get a tag against Sydney but it seems he never gets it and it’s always bont or Libba now. Probably Steele just. Steele went 167 against lions last year

Last edited:
Bloody tough that one, brisbane don’t tag i don’t think, macrae could get a tag against Sydney but it seems he never gets it and it’s always bont or Libba now. Probably Steele just. Steele went 167 against lions last year

I was thinking the exact same thing mate.

Steele just.

Brisbane do tag with Dev Rob being the tagger (Kept Selwood to 12 odd touches the other week). Struggled to tag Laird on the weekend though.

I doubt they would run with Steele anyway, he will probably just go H2H with Neale

Danger gets the VC again. Back to back. Deserves it after last week's big effort

Brodsafe Grundsafe gets the C. He's good for a 120 unless he gets judo chopped in the neck again

Danger gets the VC again. Back to back. Deserves it after last week's big effort

Brodsafe Grundsafe gets the C. He's good for a 120 unless he gets judo chopped in the neck again
Is Curnow still tagging ? ....will he go to Danger ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Curnow still tagging ? ....will he go to Danger ?
Not sure, but with Cameron out, Danger will have room in the forward line, which I'm not worried about. An in-form Danger could kick 4-5-6 goals against the Blues. He'll be feeling good after last week

Not sure, but with Cameron out, Danger will have room in the forward line, which I'm not worried about. An in-form Danger could kick 4-5-6 goals against the Blues. He'll be feeling good after last week

With Stanley remaining in the side Esava plays Cameron's CHF role therefore Danger mostly midfield again?

Also Selwood out too so surely Danger in the middle

I think Selwood out affects Guthrie more than Danger. Guthrie plays Selwood's role this week and MOC comes in to play the tagging role that Guthrie's been playing the last 2 weeks. So perhaps more of a worry that Guthrie steals some of Dangers midfield chips?

Pffff - no chance if they are set shots :p

Anyone like Laird skip?

Should be a free for all in the midfield tonight.

Last 7 at Docklands - 117 avg
Averaging 122 in his last 8 games - 120, 123, 125, 129, 132, 144 in there.
Dons won’t tag. Danger 184 on them last week.

Under the roof? Talk me out of it.
Great call, do it 100%

Damnit!

Stuffed my VC up as I forgot there was a game on tonight so it's on Oliver from last week.

Who do I captain out of these kents?

Danger (Curnow tag?)
Steele
Macrae
Grundy
Steele for sure
I think he’ll be the number 1 supercoach player in the game in the run home

expect Bont to drop off when Dunkley comes back in the coming weeks

For this week I would take him over danger as you say curnow tag and threatening of playing more forward with Cameron out

Grundy will do well vs nank but don’t think it’ll be 140+
Can see a 110-125 game as nank will be fresh after the time off and up for the contest

Macrae got tagged by sydney last year and junked it to 92
I think they’ll do that again with hewett this week so I’m avoiding him. Bont the dog to skipper he loves the swans

brisbane don’t tag and they go head to head in the guts

the saints will be up for the fight and Steele went massive on them last year with 167
I’m vc’ing Steele into Bont

if de boer doesn’t make the bench I’m going touk over Bont. Think he’s a Monty to get tagged if de boer gets named later today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back