Captains Round 17 VC / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does O'connor go to Clarry? How come no one is worried about the tag
As the vc it’s a free hit
If he’s tagged we get a fall back Neale/Touk/Laird
If he pops off as suggested by his recent form this year and history against the Cats it’s an easy choice.

No brainer to vc if you own him 👍🏻

All I was after from Oliver was a score that wasn't awkward. 124 doesn't quite feel enough.

Neale has scored over 124 six times out of 15 games this year, although that includes a 198 against this week's opponent.

I am captaining McCrae and * it!

Not taking Piggy’s score as I need to roll the dice to snag a win. English is tempting but you feel if English goes big so does Macca.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was planning to VC Bont, but realised he's only gone 125 + twice this year (136 x2). Doesn't seem to have the ceiling this year.

Reckon I need a higher ceiling for the VC so either Macrae or Touk touk.

(Cue Bont going massive)

Anyone got the stones to captain English tonight? Has been some monster scores against Sydney from opposition ruckmen this year

Will probably wait and see if I need to take a risk before deciding on whether or not to take Oliver's vc score.
Laird and Neale tempting. English also tempting. Scored 152 last time against the Swans and that was with Hickey playing. Should do better against Ladhams. The risk is he hasn't played much footy lately.

No safe option this week methinks, enjoyed VC ing Howe, did well (top score for Pies) but not gonna take 111.
Another nutsfield option this week instead, been going against the field all year why stop now, with everyone trading or benching Cripps, it's the perfect time to Captain him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back