Review Round 17 vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Regardless of how I view our 2019 season as whole, unfortunately I expect to be embarrassed by Adelaide again.

Lemmens, Murdoch and Wright would already come in for me.

Hell why not go all out and pick Riordan? Looked a class above NEAFL on the weekend by all reports.

Dunkley who was a mid season selection played for Melbourne last week, why not give the lad a run?
Yes give him a go. I'm sure he's way better than Heron.

Wow seem to be scratching the bottom of the barrel now.
What else do we have? GHS is not any better, Murdoch played 2 good games then the rest where well below average, The rest of the neafl team are to young and inexperienced. Rischa has been a warrior for us i dont mind him getting a game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that’s a mixed message, signing up to a new multi year deal but also say he needs a rocket up him

I think it’s the club that needs to look in the mirror
Difference between dropping him because he is in poor form and needs to earn his spot, and letting him run his contract down.

Well that’s a mixed message, signing up to a new multi year deal but also say he needs a rocket up him

I think it’s the club that needs to look in the mirror
So l'm told and l agree with them. His attack and aggression is pathetic for a bloke his size and physical attributes.
Doesn't impose himself at all. Zac Smith Mark 2

Last edited:
Zac smith wants to return apparently would we want him back?
He was happy to jump off when Geelong gave him a reach around and only wants to come back as this is where he wants to live post football. Give him the Sharks phone number and tell him to keep walking

Remove this Banner Ad

Back