Review Round 17 - vs Collingwood @ The Gabba (14/9/20 at 7:10pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

And yet his 2019 stats including tackles put Sam Day to shame playing in a team with some weeks no real mids due to injury
Literally twice as good
So how do you rate Day?
And he's not as good as Corbett?
I think you're actually forgetting how good 2MP is
2MP had 2 good year in 16/17 and had been crap since. Slowest moving man on the planet and can't creat forward contests. Him and Day aren't the answer we need someone else up forward. Corbett has played what 10 games? Willing to give him some slack

I domt see 2mp or Fiorini tearing it up for anyone.
Brodie maybe but needs to find the right team that can cancel out his weaknesses.
2MP has no aggression in him at all and is incredibly soft for a 110kg bloke, Fiorini is a vanilla accumulator that doesn't do any damage.
I didn’t see Jaryd Lyons tearing it up for us.. and being givin away for peanuts only to become a key pillar for the Lions rise up the ladder

And yet his 2019 stats including tackles put Sam Day to shame playing in a team with some weeks no real mids due to injury
Literally twice as good
So how do you rate Day?
And he's not as good as Corbett?
I think you're actually forgetting how good 2MP is

They are all s**t. If we are all watching the same team surely we can agree on that.

It is good given the Precious Pies has a bye and we had a 4 day break that we competed and didn’t capitulate.
Coach Dew has done well to put a stop to that pattern of us falling apart in the second half of the season.
Everything I personally wanted to see has happened.
1-don’t get another spoon (which I expected us to get
2-compete nearly every week
3-don’t be flogged at the end of the season and go on holidays early

You never know what the footy gods might serve up to us with injuries and controversy but I think if we have some luck next year with injuries we can be a mid table team that is finish between 7th-12th.
Meaning if we win more than our share of close ones we may talk the F word in 2021.

I didn’t see Jaryd Lyons tearing it up for us.. and being givin away for peanuts only to become a key pillar for the Lions rise up the ladder
* me who cares about Lyons, He looks good in a Brisbane midfield that has A grade talent around him

TBH coming into the season I thought he was easily best 22.

The performances he put up this year were horrendous. Can't run and has no strength in the contest or 1 on 1
Easy to look good last year when we are getting flogged and you are running around getting cheap possies. I like Brayden ive met him a few times but he is a much less contested version of Tom Mitchell. Does no damage with the ball

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BTW 18 frees to 8 tonight
My favourite was an out of position Grundy looking around and ramming backwards into Wittsy at our HF then throwing himself forward as soon as he felt contact and getting a free that directly led to their 2nd goal in the first quarter
Remarkable

I liked DeGoey’s supposed goal in the goal square when Harbrow punches it through.
And umpire had called it a goal.
What about the fact before any of this happened DeGoey full on launched and landed front and centre in the back of harbrow back.
Was laying on him as it all went down.

idiots

I liked DeGoey’s supposed goal in the goal square when Harbrow punches it through.
What about the fact before any of this happened DeGoey full on launched and landed front and centre in the back of harbrow back.

idiots
I can't believe the guy is playing
But that's Collingwood I guess
If he gets convicted do we get our 4 points back?

idiots
I did update my stats sorry
Apparently 25 to 10

you need to get a t-shirt with "Best Suns Supporter Ever"
You know you deserve it
I'm happy to pitch in
I don't understand why you have to be an ass? I've been pretty level headed in my comments tonight and im being fairly realistic. We are still the youngest team in the comp, we have too many players that aren't AFL standard on the list, miss 3 clear best 22ers and we put in a decent performance bar a few silly mistakes and poor skills and i get made out to be the idiot?

I don't understand why you have to be an ass? I've been pretty level headed in my comments tonight and im being fairly realistic. We are still the youngest team in the comp, we have too many players that aren't AFL standard on the list, miss 3 clear best 22ers and we put in a decent performance bar a few silly mistakes and poor skills and i get made out to be the idiot?
I don't like your ugly comments about players on our list and then you turn around and accuse everyone else of "negativity"
It's hypocritical

you need to get a t-shirt with "Best Suns Supporter Ever"
You know you deserve it
I'm happy to pitch in

Positive chest beating shows a lack of tolerance.
You never see negative people putting down people for positivity.
So in reality it’s the positive chest beaters having a crack at the non positive people that are the Drainos.
All footy related viewpoints are valid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back