Preview Round 17 vs Essendon, 12/09/20 @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Gonna be pretty wet it seems. Oddly enough, i think it suits our midfield and helps us given our good contest work.
Wines will have 30 disposals and 12 clearances if it's wet. We simply don't have the size to combat him.

Gonna be pretty wet it seems. Oddly enough, i think it suits our midfield and helps us given our good contest work.

I actually feel our midfield work is on the extreme end of inconsistent even within games. We tend to lose (or never have) ascendancy out of the middle and that's when it turns into the slopfest we've seen against the poor sides.

Being top of the wazza with two games to go playing 11th you’d think us diehards would be confident of a win.
Why don’t I feel that way?

We just know where our team is actually at. Port is a better side this year and will get better. We are so used to going from Tarzan to Jane we almost expect to happen.

If you guys don't smash us then that will be a surprise. I expect Ladhams to come in and monster Draper or old man Bellchambers. Question would be can both Lycett and Ladhams work well in tandem like Ryder and Marshall atm at St Kilda.

Love how Ladhams has developed. Going nicely.

Will Ebert play?

Just put the cue in the rack please and let us grab a 5 goal win and call it a day. You don't want to compromise your draft pick for next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon having their very manhood questioned all over the media this week, plus farken GWS losing to the Spooners still leaves them with a sniff of finals if a lot of other stuff falls their way. Unfortunately none of that other stuff happens before our game starts, so Essendon's season is still alive when they take on us. Time to kill em off, Ports.

I'm certain we'll extend our claim on the Monfries-Wanganeen Trophy. Hope Hartlett can emulate the long booming kicks outside 60 ala the early Hinkley era.

Last year's game was the first time I had been to Marvel and it was a great day out. Hope we can do it again.

Es'n'd'n sucks. Go Ports! No more struggling wins against struggling sides.

I'm certain we'll extend our claim on the Monfries-Wanganeen Trophy. Hope Hartlett can emulate the long booming kicks outside 60 ala the early Hinkley era.

Last year's game was the first time I had been to Marvel and it was a great day out. Hope we can do it again.

Es'n'd'n sucks. Go Ports! No more struggling wins against struggling sides.

Wait, Wanganeen played for Port?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back