Preview Round 17 vs Essendon, 12/09/20 @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Pardon the intrusion, you lot.

Not sure if this sentiment has been expressed earlier but a 100 point hiding would be beneficial to both clubs.

Never thought I'd say this but by God I hope your boys belt the suitcase out of ours.

I don't want to see a belting but I want us to play next level in readiness for finals intensity. So far we have been cruising so it's hard to judge if we have another gear when it matters.

The prize on this game just got HUGE. Win and we have won a Top 2 spot.

Any player who does not play tomorrow as if his life depended on it, does not deserve to play finals in our prison bar guernsey. I will judge players on their performance tomorrow, like I have never judge$ them before.

Just had the most horrible (day)dream.
- Port Adel loses to Essendon by 4 goals.
- Brisbane beats Sydney
Then
- Port Adel loses to Collingwood by 4 goals.
- WC smashes North Melb by 8 goals
- Richmond and Geelong win their last games against Adel and Sydney

Port Adel leads the ladder for 17 rounds and drop to 5th in the last H&A game of the season.

- Port Adel then lose to Coll the first final as well.

Talk about scarred.....

Any chance of us actually performing like a side that's been on top of the ladder all season?
I'm expecting another low standard slog where we convince no-one we're a premiership threat.

Can we appreciate Marshall Ladhams and Dixon all in the same team

Remember the days of Dan Stewart Johnny B and flipper phillips
Phillips! The only player ever to play for Port that had not yet mastered walking upright. Would have been a good player if he could have walked 15 meters without slipping over twice.

Just had the most horrible (day)dream.
- Port Adel loses to Essendon by 4 goals.
- Brisbane beats Sydney
Then
- Port Adel loses to Collingwood by 4 goals.
- WC smashes North Melb by 8 goals
- Richmond and Geelong win their last games against Adel and Sydney

Port Adel leads the ladder for 17 rounds and drop to 5th in the last H&A game of the season.

- Port Adel then lose to Coll the first final as well.

Talk about scarred.....

Just fold already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back