Unofficial Preview Round 17 vs Fremantle @ Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

In Rd 1 we beat them by 50 pts with Fyfe, Ballantyne and Sandi and also Taberner who looked really good in the preseason games.

We had the 4 talls up fwd with Marshall kicking 4 and Watts kicking 3.

I expect to win well and cement a top 4 spot.

with Dixon finishing off last weeks game with a flurry of goals, he should go into this game with his confidence sky high. If he can recapture last years second half form, where he was the best big man in the competition, I’ll be getting excited.

Just get the job done lads.

Gotta love that photo in the OP. Gets funnier every time I see it
lol. :D

Huge game in the context of the season with Collingwood and West Coast playing each other. We have to win and win well.

I'll be in NZ on a snowtrip during this game. Hope to get down the mountain and see Port going full 2017-downhill-skier mode with a big win.

Reckon Pepps will have a big one.

Up a mountain.
Down a beer.

Up a mountain.
Down a beer.

Given my general uncoordinatedness and resilience when I can't do something, and the fact I've never snowboarded before, I'm expecting a sequence consisting of
Up a mountain.
Fall Down.
Down a beer.
Fall Down.
Down a beer.
Fall Down.
Crack it.
Down a beer.
Down a beer.
Down a beer.
Down a beer.
Down a beer.
Down a beer.
Down a beer.
Down a beer.

This is a line in the sand game for the Fremantle Football Club....

tumblr_ouagqyTV8V1v1frjoo1_250.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood and WC play each other this round. A big win by Port could see us sitting in 2nd spot. There's a fair amount at stake.
These results will just get us to 2nd. Collingwood by 10, Port by 60(or some similar pair of margins) or West Coast by 10, Port by 40. West Coast could have Kennedy and Darling back this week so this could be our last chance to move up.

I keep worrying about dropping games to bottom sides but that’s all bad memories from 2015-16.

We’ve beaten all of Brisbane, Gold Coast, Western Bulldogs, Carlton and St Kilda this year so those days of losing the unloseables should be long gone.

We’re definitely not that team anymore.

I keep worrying about dropping games to bottom sides but that’s all bad memories from 2015-16.

We’ve beaten all of Brisbane, Gold Coast, Western Bulldogs, Carlton and St Kilda this year so those days of losing the unloseables should be long gone.

We’re definitely not that team anymore.

We’ve beaten Freeo too!

I'll be in NZ on a snowtrip during this game. Hope to get down the mountain and see Port going full 2017-downhill-skier mode with a big win.

Reckon Pepps will have a big one.
I will be in Maldives with unlimited drink package! Game starts around lunch Maldives time. Hope wifi good enough to watch and poor visibility more due to cocktails

Rock up with the right attitude and bag the 4 points first and foremost.
Starting to keep one eye on the pointy season so it would be nice to see some of our bigger names to start that finals fire in the gut.
I’m going with Lindsay to have a big game. A long awaited bag!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back