Unofficial Preview Round 17 vs Fremantle @ Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey. Get onto the Freo board and give us a bit of an insight into your sleep preparations. What did you have for dinner? What did you watch on TV? What kind and how many pillows? etc etc.

We all wanna replicate that dream.
I like that opposition fan comes In and makes me lol...

This game will be won or lost mentally not physically. Our games of late suggests we’ve grown up mentally & believe we are capable against anyone. Why we haven’t smashed bottom teams is cause we are doing what we have to & that’s 4 points. We have more than one gear ie: flat track bullies but 2nd 3rd 4th.... we haven’t hit overdrive yet but that will hopefully come during finals.

Can't see anywhere Freo can get an advantage but the Crows thought that as well.

Port by 30+

The W.A. Supporters group have their pre match function at the Bayswater Hotel and all are welcome. If your not from Perth, catch the Midland train and get off at the Bayswater station, the hotel is directly across the road. It starts at 11 and we leave for the game from there.
Lol, the only time I went to the Bayswater, we lost to the crows by 70 points. Never again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The W.A. Supporters group have their pre match function at the Bayswater Hotel and all are welcome. If your not from Perth, catch the Midland train and get off at the Bayswater station, the hotel is directly across the road. It starts at 11 and we leave for the game from there.
Onya all, doesn't go unnoticed, we all check out our support at away games.
Keep flying the flag it's important.

Want to win by more than we did on Round 1 as they are without Fyfe and Sandilands. The weather could make it interesting, with (i believe) heavy rain yesterday and more rain forecast today. Generally closes the game out a bit but could give us bigger edge with contested play with our midfield and them without Fyfe.

I just had a dream where after a slow first half we dominated the third term but kicked nothing but behinds. Going into the last quarter 19 points up freo got on a roll and after a scoreless quarter we went down by 15 points. I melted hard because it was just so typical ports.

Please don't let that happen
Your dream sounds much more pleasant than the reality was...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back