Autopsy Round 17 vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Very good performance. No issue with that at all.

A few individuals with chinks in their game (Pittard, DBJ, Robbie's finishing), but as a team the cohesion is very strong.

Can't wait for the Melbourne game.
A very good opponent at a great ground.
Big test but one to look forward to.
I'd rather play them there than here.

That's the third or fourth game of ours this season that was over in the first 5 minutes.

Stress-free spectating. :thumbsu:

That's 37 goals (should have been 40+) in 2 weeks, so hopefully our confidence is building by the week, the closer we get to September. We play the G pretty well, so I'm expecting a strong showing next Saturday.

Special mention to Jared Polec - did he bring his own football today? He was brilliant!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You beauty. Can't wait to fly down on Friday for the game at the mcg. SPP an absolute tank, S gray putting in a statement in his place in our team, good to see Boaky given a different role where he has less heat on him to read the play/decide options a bit better. Could go on and on about the position changes/gameplan change but I will just say it looks good from the Gold Coast.

How is Ryder's ankle?

For all the crap he gets I thought Boak did quite well today. 24 possies and just he looked like he was moving so much better than in previous weeks. Was open in the middle a lot but the ball didn't always come his way. Also loved Hartlett's game. Keep it up Hammer!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back