Game Day Round 17 : West Coast Eagles vs Brisbane Lions at the Gabbatoir

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunate to give up those last few goals. Could've been worse, could've been better.

Hewett with 18 disposals, 10 contested, 5 tackles and 4 clearances. Would have been nice to kick a goal but probably his best performance.
Would've been better if he didn't spend half the game forward, but he is a first year player I suppose.

Hough 22 disposals, 14 marks and held Charlie Cameron to 8 disposals, 0 goals and no country road

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hough 22 disposals, 14 marks and held Charlie Cameron to 8 disposals, 0 goals and no country road

No country road is a MASSIVE win

It starts in a few minutes on FTA...sounds like the same old-same old, with Mr. Floppy and Co.
Great to hear Hewett and his compadres are lighting up. They highlight the uselessness of so many other players who have been there for years and amounted to diddly squat!
No need for a big broom for the end of season sweep out...need a bloody bulldozer!

Didn't get to see the game.... what happened with Gaff? Six disposals from 83% ToG is epically bad, even by his current, rock-bottom standards. I mean, Tom Cole picked up more possessions as a sub playing less than a quarter of football.

Brisbane didn't overly impress I must say. Well below Port and Pies.
We have a list of fringe players who lack poise and skill. Our fowards do it tough but the are witches hats and dont pressure and work up field to any extent.
We need to recruit real class, height where appropriate and pace. I still question the splitting of pick #2. Hopefully in time this will come out on our side. Hewett is progressing but has limitations and Ginbey is one paced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back