Autopsy Round 18 – Port Adelaide VS GWS Giants, Sunday 22nd July 2018, Adelaide Oval, 4.10pm ACST

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Commentators saying the clearance differential because port are down on personnel, 'they are missing ryder...' then stopped. Our poor performances constantly slammed by media when we were missing lobb, greene, kelly, scully, williams, hopper, etc. Must be because we are GWS and have infinite top picks waiting in reserve.

Proud of the win today, heart skipped a bit in the middle of the 4th quarter but cogs and tommo (i thought did a great job going toe to toe with polec and the goal) held us together. Good job in the face of adversity with the umps bearing down on us in the last half. Go Giants!

Yep, what a heart-stopping last quarter! But, boy, did our guys lift in that last quarter when everything was going against us. Really starting to click into gear, and still got some classy personnel to return to the team. Everyone did a job today.

Was that ******* awesome - hell yeah! :thumbsu:

Great to get that win in relatively hostile territory.
I thought we went too defensive 3rd and start of the 4th.
Glad we took it back on at the end.
Anyone else think Tobe looked a little ginger and what happened to Kelly’s accuracy?

Great to get that win in relatively hostile territory.
I thought we went too defensive 3rd and start of the 4th.
Glad we took it back on at the end.
Anyone else think Tobe looked a little ginger and what happened to Kelly’s accuracy?

We always dread the injury list dont we? Even last week when we came out unscathed apparently we still somehow lose griff, corr and taylor. Wouldnt want to know how many we lose when we actually get injuries from the match...

Well that was made alot harder than it needed to be through poor goalkicking.
Whats happened to Kelly's kicking?

Great game by Dawson.

I'd normally back Kelly to kick at least two of those in the run. That was weird.

Dawson was huge, no pun intended. When he got on the same page as Hopper in the last it was a sight to behold.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back