Preview Round 18 2018 Sydney Swans hosting the Gold Coast Suns Saturday 2:10 PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are probably just a few months older than Gold Coast this week.
They are literally a second rate team without a soul missing its best players.

Nothing to play for. The captain is leaving. The side is in disarray.

There is no excuse possible to not ritualistically slaughter these turkeys at our home ground when we are in need of percentage.

There is no excuse possible to not ritualistically slaughter these turkeys at our home ground when we are in need of percentage.

I agree but normally it doesnt work out like that we were probably win by 50-60 or something.

Danger game.

Just got an email from the Swans saying that tomorrow is Member Recognition Round.

I know in this day and age we have to be very serious about security, but I find the thought of that very intrusive. And blatantly discriminatory against male fans.

Member anonymity should be a natural right.

Viva Member Neutrality!

Without cheating can anyone name the 22 suns players we face this weekend ?
I'll kick it off, May, Thompson, Witts, Crossley, Wright, Holman, Lonegan, Miller, Harbrow, Kolojashnij, over to others for the other dozen

But I know what you mean King, a lot of low profile players, just thought of Brodie

Last edited:
B: Trent McKenzie, Alex Keath, Campbell Brown
HB: Adam Saad, Karmichael Hunt, Nathan Krakouer
C: Harley Bennell, Jaeger O'Meara, Mav Weller
HF: Josh Caddy, Charlie Dixon, Brandon Matera
F: Tom Hickey, Nathan Bock, Jarrod Garlett
Foll: Zac Smith, Gary Ablett, Dion Prestia

Int: Matt Shaw, Josh Fraser, Jared Brennan, Nathan Ablett

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B: Trent McKenzie, Alex Keath, Campbell Brown
HB: Adam Saad, Karmichael Hunt, Nathan Krakouer
C: Harley Bennell, Jaeger O'Meara, Mav Weller
HF: Josh Caddy, Charlie Dixon, Brandon Matera
F: Tom Hickey, Nathan Bock, Jarrod Garlett
Foll: Zac Smith, Gary Ablett, Dion Prestia

Int: Matt Shaw, Josh Fraser, Jared Brennan, Nathan Ablett

It's hard not to feel sorry for them when you look at the talent they had in that side compared to what they have now/will have next year when Lynch is gone

i don't buy the no match up line. two metre peter is an obvious match up. he's been dropped and its a brave call to make us a more offensive team, imo.

Just got an email from the Swans saying that tomorrow is Member Recognition Round.

I know in this day and age we have to be very serious about security, but I find the thought of that very intrusive. And blatantly discriminatory against male fans.

Every year they do this. And every year I'm made to confront the reality that it's deteriorated such that it's unrecognisable from the previous year.

And then they have the hide to complain when I send in the photo! Like they're the victims! Like they didn't ask for it!

Every year they do this. And every year I'm made to confront the reality that it's deteriorated such that it's unrecognisable from the previous year.

And then they have the hide to complain when I send in the photo! Like they're the victims! Like they didn't ask for it!
TMI

i don't buy the no match up line. two metre peter is an obvious match up. he's been dropped and its a brave call to make us a more offensive team, imo.

Yep drop Grundy and that will be just the ticket for getting the ball quicker through the corridor into an open forward line where it hits Buddy lace out on the lead thus having him average 6 goals a game for the rest of the season and propelling our percentage to 200% and winning the Flag. Give us a spell. Brave:rolleyes: You obviously haven't paid much attention to our Game plan and ball movement and the way is executed but if you are implying that Reg is a liability to our offensive capabilities what the **** do you think our skill level does to it ?

I so want Lynch on our list.

Or Jack Martin.

Martin can play. Would be dynamic with us.
The Gold Coast Sun I'd want the most (assuming Lynch is out of the question) is Hall. Reckon he's a jet when rolling. So much to improve in his game too IMO. A brilliant player that would suit us I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back