Game Day Round 18, 2019: Cats v Hawks, 1.10pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have beat WCE, rolled the Pies (who were undermanned) pantsed GWS. I understand the optimism.

Clarko talked about building momentum during the week. A win here and this group might start developing some belief. Bloody Dees and West Coast on FTA.
WTF!

WHY WOULD YOU NOT PUT GEELONG AND HAWTHORN ON FTA!

ITS ALWAYS A GREAT GAME!

Dees and WC will be a blood bath.

Hey Tige, there are lots on here who want to believe in you and your information, me included. Tell me the truth here, and if it is proven, you will have won me over.......

I’m trying to put a bet on and not lose money so let’s reconnect after lol

WTF!

ITS ALWAYS A GREAT GAME!

I’m surprised these games aren’t within the first half dozen games Channel 7 locks in for the year as their game to broadcast.

WTF!

ITS ALWAYS A GREAT GAME!

I dunno, I reckon WC might give 'em a run...

Be consistent when others are so willingly and flippantly belittle my posts Gralin.
I saw plenty of apologising from posters, wasn't that enough?

It's Sunday. The family is here. I have beer.

To those of the Hawthorn Illuminegativity; or, those just prone to general fu**wittery during/following a loss...

Stupid posters/posting will be met with a Roughy vs Hanners circa 2014 GF-type response!

Please, don't be ****.

Don’t think we’ll get the chocolates today as the cats midfield bats too deep imo.
A good showing by the youngsters and a tight, physical contest will do me.
That said we are due to nail these bums again, ledger has been slightly imbalanced recently.

I saw plenty of apologising from posters, wasn't that enough?

after the fact of course.. anyway you are who you are and I couldn’t care less.

Go hawks, let’s worry about what’s about to occur

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate I thought you never got personal on here.

You got some mail that Birch will miss, he has.
You got told it was a groin and possibly season ending, it may be but at this stage the club hasn't told us that.

Others heard different, grain of salt and all that.

As to your I will refrain from telling the truth comment, stop stirring the pot and playing the victim, it's the internet nobody knows who is full of s**t most of the time.

Not revealing sources is fine but nobody has to believe you, and no one is going to be happy about the prospect of one of our players season being over especially when the club hasn't made it official.

Soooo, you don't like him playing the man after being the man...uhm, being played?
Is that right?
Maybe as a mod get in first when he's the man being played so that further playing can be manfully disregarded, or do you only want to wait until certain posters are in the crosshairs>

BTW, I love you and hope you don't feel I'm playing....;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back