Preview Round 18, 2019: Geelong Cats v Hawthorn, 21 July 2019, 1.10pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to see jones come in on the big stage as his a tackling machine. Not sure who to come out though.

Wingard in the middle offers us a lot more depth and him pushing forward is exactly what we need, not the other way around. The team is starting to glue now just for the goals to rise

I really don't think we're going to make the 8, (hope we do manage to fall in though)....
So I will say this...and it's silly....This game is our Grand Final, I want to see the gang play accordingly. Turn the volume on the past few weeks up to 11 and play like there is no tomorrow.

We do that, I give our development year a big tick!

One week rest for Gunston isn't going to magically restore his ability.
Perhaps either side of the bye was the time to rest him for a few weeks.
Hindsight's a blessing.

No change!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No changes for me

Not expecting a win, but I hope our young players maintain their form, I hope Worpel makes a fool of Selwood again, and Birchall gets in the face of a few Cats if they mess with Sicily again

Can we? Could we? Shall we?

The only thing holding us back is the volume of delivery into the forward line. I'm not so sure Worpel amd O'Meara have the recurrent numbers there to propel us.
That is my only concern.....as the back/ forward line are ready!
Has Clarkson got somethng up his sleeve we don't know! Howe hard tag on Kelly and take Ablett out. I would be happy with that.

My last game of seeing the Hawks live unless we make Finals, off to Europe for 7 weeks.

If we beat the Handbaggers I will be still drunk when I get on the plane.Then top up in the airport lounge at Singapore airport, before that god awful 13 hours to London.

Nothing beats handing out a loss to the Handbaggers, I hope Clarko hammers the boys with a “We have nothing to lose” mentality.

Honestly think that the club may potentially hand Scully a week of rest. Didn't perform very well, played a decent amount of game time but didn't trouble the top 5 runners. He's in our best side when fit, but we've known all year that he isn't completely fit and isn't training through the week.

Scrimshaw and Gunston potential ins, though I doubt the club would rush Scrimmers back and there's still a chance that they rest Gunston a little longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back