Podcast Round 18, 2019 - Masten As The Backup Ruck

Remove this Banner Ad

HoneyBadger35, Keys and Miguel Sanchez breakdown the frustrating loss at the hands of Collingwood, unpack all the major injury news, talk WAFL and AFLW, and preview our Round 18 clash with Melbourne.

Link
iTunes
RSS
Previous Episodes

If you'd like to ask a question for next week's show, ask below or PM any of the podcast contributors.

Last edited:

What's worse, playing with a broken nut or being penalised for a limp bump to the side that leads to a match winning goal?

It seems midseason trading is coming in next year. Yay or nay? Are they player-only loans? Will it lead to EPL style league where the gap from top to bottom is huge?

If GC are given a priority pick they must trade, should we get in on that action?

Happy 8th Anniversary of the greatest poster in Derby history! Please discuss.

What's worse, playing with a broken nut or being penalised for a limp bump to the side that leads to a match winning goal?

It seems midseason trading is coming in next year. Yay or nay? Are they player-only loans? Will it lead to EPL style league where the gap from top to bottom is huge?

If GC are given a priority pick they must trade, should we get in on that action?

Happy 8th Anniversary of the greatest poster in Derby history! Please discuss.
Further to the first question, can you guys please discuss whether you would be keen to take the field the following week, after testicular surgery? I daresay that I would not.
Also, is it feasible for footy players to wear a cricket style box while playing?
OK, enough groin related questions. I don't want to come across as a weirdo. Or is it too late?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back