Review Round 18, 2019: North Melbourne v Box Hill Hawks, 3 August 2019, 2.00pm @ Arden Street

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally playing in his correct position. Has the penny dropped?
Great to hear about Brand playing up forward. Hope he has a good game. Also hope that CJ and Miles have great games. Is there anyone in the twos with some genuine pace other than CJ? Something we are sadly lacking at the moment particularly with Impey out.

So Brand forward pocket would leave O’Brien back.... Patton at FF & Lewis at CHF.

A bit to be desired but there is the Bud, Rough & Hale model right there.

I want to see walker next week playing senior football.
Is he fit enough?

North have kicked 4 goals in the last to get within 9 points

Are we fit?. Or is it just a lack of size and strength that enable teams to overrun us?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BH ended up losing 10.13. 73 to 11.9. 75. We hardly got near the ball the last quarter. Horrendous to give up that large a deficit. Apparently Kaiden Brand had a shot from close range but hit the post in the dying minutes (I didn’t hear this one due to commitments - update on BH Twitter).

Hello Hawthorn. We have a problem. And it is a bloody big problem.

Walker with 4 is a good game.

Putting the cue in the rack and losing from there is not great. I imagine Max Bailey was entertaining in the rooms after the game.

Walker with 4 is a good game.

Putting the cue in the rack and losing from there is not great. I imagine Max Bailey was entertaining in the rooms after the game.

I believe that 'putting the cue in the rack' is over simplifying what now seems to be a recurring problem.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back