Preview Round 18, 2019: St.Kilda v Western Bulldogs - Marvel Stadium, Sunday 21st July, 4:40PM AEST *LANGLANDS DEBUT*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 29 52.7%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 26 47.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mowman

Cancelled
Day Off
Veteran St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2023 10k Posts St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2022 St Kilda - James Frawley Player Sponsor 2021 Saints Pledge Contributor St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019
May 19, 2013
What about Billings? Isn’t he under an injury cloud? No one has been able to answer this question !
Looked OK at training Thursday for the 4o minutes i was there

Mowman

Cancelled
Day Off
Veteran St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2023 10k Posts St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2022 St Kilda - James Frawley Player Sponsor 2021 Saints Pledge Contributor St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019
May 19, 2013
You have absolutely no idea. Maybe keep guessing you might get something right eventually
Maybe p1ss off back to your own board

Jan 10, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Ormond AFC
Not really, I won't be depressed except it will dent Ratts chances at the top job. We are where we are, we are a poor list with masses of injuries and missing our only AFL standard mids.

It will be worse if Ratts doesn't get many wins and we put Scott in and still don't get many wins.

Well hopefully we win a few but if we don't im happy to have a slab on the responses being worse than they have been.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bergholt

Good Ordinary Player
Mar 14, 2007
Brunswick
AFL Club
St Kilda
At this stage seems another poor decision. Not the type of player ne need going forward. We need footballers desperately. Not hard at it athletes.

He hasn't played 50 games yet so I'm open to him continuing to improve, but certainly the three years seems like a long time for a player on the fringes.

cooperrules

Norm Smith Medallist
May 18, 2012
East Bentleigh
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Lakers, Leeds united
He hasn't played 50 games yet so I'm open to him continuing to improve, but certainly the three years seems like a long time for a player on the fringes.
Im hopeful all of our players improve if i didnt i wouldnt buy a membership. Its hard to justify as of today he will be a very good player or even a good player. The contract extensions and the type of player we trade for has a bit of a stench about it at the moment. But thats another conversation regarding the decision makers.

VDS66

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 4, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Well hopefully we win a few but if we don't im happy to have a slab on the responses being worse than they have been.
The sack Richo brigade remind me of this bloke... And we know how that worked out.

tenor (1).gif

Now I'm just kidding before I get accused of baiting or what ever.

Shocking comparison. Dmac would be more comparable to shenton. Will be delisted if not this year next. Aweful footballer.

Well the club obviously does not agree he’s awful...they signed him for three more years. I’m keen to see how he goes with another coach.

SufferingS8INT

Club Legend
Dec 17, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Bit of croc catching up north.. helping out a mate. Not a fan of it as I poo me pants every time.
You’re mate doesn’t happen to be up near Port Douglas and be an ex VFL footballer Who knows Richo does he? Strange question haha I had a guide on a croc tour once, can’t remember his name, but remember his life story.

Mikka84

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 9, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
You’re mate doesn’t happen to be up near Port Douglas and be an ex VFL footballer Who knows Richo does he? Strange question haha I had a guide on a croc tour once, can’t remember his name, but remember his life story.
Matty Wright is my mate. He’s a Darwin boy.. goes between WA and Darwin now. Mad as a cut snake. Best chopper pilot I’ve come across though. He collects all the croc eggs for a farmer up there and the government. Needs help every now and then with the boats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back