Preview Round 18, 2019: St.Kilda v Western Bulldogs - Marvel Stadium, Sunday 21st July, 4:40PM AEST *LANGLANDS DEBUT*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 29 52.7%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 26 47.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks any indication as to the team this week u reckon?
No mate, I was only there for about 40mins and just seemed like basic drills for the 1st part

I got a 3 point warning for saying "take hanners with you chode" george explain to me why this a 3 point warning. Seems a bit sad really.
No you got a 3 point warning for your constant abuse directed at club staff.

We have to play someone like that , otherwise the richo wasn't playing the youth line won't wash.
Seriously what is your problem? Why are you passive aggressive to no one in particular? Did you love having a stale 6 year old gameplan so much that you'd rather stay bitter and incorrigible than just move on and hope for the best?

The video of Ratts announcing it was great to see, looks like the boys are having fun, might be a little injection of vibrancy to the joint
Great video, boys seem in good space

how st kilda is that video and that aint a knock either. it just perfectly sums up everything to date.

doults get his debut but has to kick the goal and in true st kilda fashion, slams it into the post hahahaha

made me LOL great work by the media dept

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Langlands to debut!
Good luck to to lad , hasnt been getting a heap of it at sandy but he has a few traits we need , pace and is not shy to crack in , he also hunts the ball and is a nice size .
You have got your chance boy , grab it with both hands

I might be the only one not enthused by Doults first game.

But the video is awesome.

I’d prefer White to play than Doults debut tbh. Hopefully we get both.

I noticed guys playing this weekend appeared in black guernseys whilst the vfl boys were in red.

Paton DMAc and Parker were in red whilst Hannebery wasn’t even training by the looks

how st kilda is that video and that aint a knock either. it just perfectly sums up everything to date.

doults get his debut but has to kick the goal and in true st kilda fashion, slams it into the post hahahaha

made me LOL great work by the media dept
West coast did the same thing with Cameron.
He missed first shot and got the 2nd too.
Hopefully langlands career starts off as well as his.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back