Preview Round 18, 2019: St.Kilda v Western Bulldogs - Marvel Stadium, Sunday 21st July, 4:40PM AEST *LANGLANDS DEBUT*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 29 52.7%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 26 47.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

With Ratten now coaching, I expect a subtle change in personnel and style.
Team I would be looking for;

B. Coffield Brown Wilkie
HB. Savage Carlisle White
C. Sinclair Hanners Billings
HF. Gresham Membrey Lonie
F. Long Bruce Hind
FOL: Marshall Steele Dunstan
Int: Ross Clarke Paton Newnes

Emg: Rowe Parker Marsh Acres

We will see if Ratten see’s anything in Acres as he has every right to drop him for this game. Only reason to keep him in would be if Ratten see’s more In him.

So Ratten will know what everyone else here knew, that White is the real GOAT, and should have been played every week except for Richo's petty bias.
:rolleyes:

Mark Stevens reporting as of last night he almost a certain starter. Nice troll though

Even without him saints aren't winning the midfield

He's a publican....you know Bevo likes his bevos a little too much. I'm sensing he's on the money.

I hope Rattan shakes things up and brings Armo back at full forward.
What’s a pass for ratten, can he be judged on wins or are we looking for a different game plan?.

I was thinking he’s on a hiding to nothing if it’s wins, I’d be happy to see our guys play with some flair and a game or two where we score over 100 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s a pass for ratten, can he be judged on wins or are we looking for a different game plan?.

I was thinking he’s on a hiding to nothing if it’s wins, I’d be happy to see our guys play with some flair and a game or two where we score over 100 points.
With 6 games to go, it won’t be on win/loss. Although wins just solidifies his position for next year. I would suggest it’s the way we play. More freedom and more scoreboard pressure.

No change unless forced. McKenzie surely not forward so maybe he goes out for Parker
Im hoping McKenzie walks into the match committee meeting tomorrow puts his hand up and says " pleeeeaaaase do not ever pick me again I am not up to it, let me play out the year at Sandy and the following year I'm off to C grade Amos "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back