Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Thursday, September 17
North Melbourne v West Coast (MS) (N)

Friday, September 18
St Kilda v Greater Western Sydney (G) (N)

Saturday, September 19
Essendon v Melbourne (MS)
Adelaide v Richmond (AO) (T)
Brisbane Lions v Carlton (G) (N)

Sunday, September 20
Hawthorn v Gold Coast (AO)
Sydney v Geelong (MS)
Fremantle v Western Bulldogs (CS) (N)

Monday, September 21
Collingwood v Port Adelaide (G) (N)

Do Geelong even have PI clash jumpers made? They never wear them anyway. I feel like its just a retail option and they hope most people don’t notice that they don’t actually wear them.

I don't think so, I'm pretty sure it's only made as a retail. It's a good option for those who prefer to wear a jumper with a dark-coloured base

I've never seen PI's on sale at The Cats Shop or any images of players wearing them at training, and the clash jumper spot is filled by the pre-season jumper (which this season has been adapted into a warm-up top)

The sun and shadows as well as the presence of yellow on both sides' guernseys makes this Hawthorn v Gold Coast match not overly easy to distinguish.

The sun and shadows as well as the presence of yellow on both sides' guernseys makes this Hawthorn v Gold Coast match not overly easy to distinguish.
To me there's more clash between the Hawks' tops and the umpires' than between the gold tops and the red tops.
Even the use of the white umpire shirts would have helped the whole scenario.

I don't think so, I'm pretty sure it's only made as a retail. It's a good option for those who prefer to wear a jumper with a dark-coloured base

I've never seen PI's on sale at The Cats Shop or any images of players wearing them at training, and the clash jumper spot is filled by the pre-season jumper (which this season has been adapted into a warm-up top)

PI's haven't been made as far as I am aware.

They did use them for training in last years finals series.

I still don't see that full Melbourne home vs full Essendon clash would be a problem. Not much less white than full Melbourne home vs full Sydney home, it's just on the shorts.
They have done it once and it works really well, I also went to St Kilda Essendon in 2017 and it works well there too.

Yep, reminds me of that final from 2009 when the Blues came back from a fair bit down at the last break!

Other way around, Lions came back from 5 goals down, one of the great quarters from Browny and Bradshaw.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back