Preview Round 18, 2020: St.Kilda v GWS - Gabba, Friday 18th September, 7:50PM AEST *MARSHALL 50TH*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 52 64.2%
  • Giants

Votes: 29 35.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
PMRQZgi.png

Actually more confident than last week.

We might already seal it anyway if the Hawks can beat the Bulldogs on Saturday night.

Will be a massive game.

This is it boys. Painfully short of sealing it tonight but I guess the old ticker has to survive at least one more week.
A nice long break, let's hope we get serious and do some soul searching about how we want to play and where we want to be.
Must win.

JAKE CARLISLE IN

I don't care if Ratts hates him, leaving him out cost us another win, get him in.

We should beat GWS on their current form but knowing our luck they will flick the switch and play like world beaters with Toby Greene kicking 5 goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do we need to bring back webster, roberton and savage?

They were shite in a team that was on the bottom of the ladder and their best footy is well and truly past them. The only players I see them coming in for is bottom 4 players that don't play their position.

They are pure "break glass in case of emergency" players now and are well past the age demographic of our playing list. I see savage being desisted this year, roberton retiring and webster being traded at the end of this year.

And don't give me that "RoBbO wAs ToP 40 Aa" crap. That was before his heart gave out twice. Love the blokes, but time to say thanks and have a nice life

Admit it shi* fuc k ing team selection. Too fking small backman. Ratten fked it at selection.

Paton and long were garbage. Robbo and Savage and Carlisle should be in.

Drop KING can't Mark or put pressure. Barrasss taking the piss on him. Before people say wet conditions and bombing. They did fine. King Allowed barrass to mark easily.

In: Carlisle, Robbo, Savage, Bytel

Out: Long, Paton, Kent, King

Battle moves fwd.
Marshall was very disappointing.

Carlisle is done but put him in. Want them to risk Hanners but they won't.

Phil Davis out injured so there is a great opportunity for our mids to kick it to Nick Haynes.

Like when McGovern went off injured tonight we still found a way to kick it to Barrass.

Ratts must be coaching us to pick out the best opposition key defenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back