Autopsy Round 18, 2021 | Autopsy vs *

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey GR - when are the coaches votes released?
VOTES PLAYER (CLUB)
7 Jake Stringer (ESS)
7 Darcy Parish (ESS)
7 Zach Merrett (ESS)
5 Peter Wright (ESS)
3 Jy Simpkin (NMFC)
1 Nick Larkey (NMFC)

VOTES PLAYER (CLUB)
7 Jake Stringer (ESS)
7 Darcy Parish (ESS)
7 Zach Merrett (ESS)
5 Peter Wright (ESS)
3 Jy Simpkin (NMFC)
1 Nick Larkey (NMFC)
Thanks. I am staggered how many BF folk had LDU in their votes, some BoG. For mine not in our best five. Nice game for sure but that's about it. No newspaper has him in their best for North and was wondering if I missed something so hanging out for the coaches votes to double check. I feel better now.

100%.

Gary Glitter was waltzing out of the middle without a care in the world at times. No resistance offered by our lads in the middle.

Easier to ponder if Robbie Tarrant is moving hindered or McKay is getting run around than realise some fan favourites were spectating their direct opponents at centre bounces.
Well yeah, the defensive running of Simpkin, LDU, Thomas, Stephenson and Phillips can leave a bit to be desired at times. But they have time on their side.

We have almost all of our experienced heads in defensive roles for a good reason.

Thanks. I am staggered how many BF folk had LDU in their votes, some BoG. For mine not in our best five. Nice game for sure but that's about it. No newspaper has him in their best for North and was wondering if I missed something so hanging out for the coaches votes to double check. I feel better now.
One of the papers had Aaron Hall as our best, so best to wait for the coaches.

Jy & LDU our top two contested ball winners in a game we almost won without Cunners.

Thomas good too but his CP was half Jy's and his disposal efficiency was well down.

It's a bit circular to debate, if you don't see it I doubt the above or any other stats would change your mind.

Agree - they need to take the broom through their list like we did last year - they will be stuck in no mans land for years.

Devon Smith, Jye Caldwell, Martin Gleeson, David Zaharakis, Tom Cutler, James Stewart, Irving Mosquito, Cale Hooker, Andrew Phillips, Brandon Zerk-Thatcher, Brayden Ham, Dylan Clarke, Wil Snelling & Alex Waterman.

None of these players should be on an AFL list.
Thought you were going to conclude that list with 'players that won't be in their next finals win' but then I realised that to be completely accurate on that count you'd have to post their entire playing list as well as any F/S on the horizon in at least the next 5 years.

Thought you were going to conclude that list with 'players that won't be in their next finals win' but then I realised that to be completely accurate on that count you'd have to post their entire playing list as well as any F/S on the horizon in at least the next 5 years.

They are currently slotted to play Brisbane in an EF. In Brisbane.

There is no good outcome for them in their current position.

These votes don’t determine if he were in our best 5 . According to this not in our best 2.

These votes don’t determine if he were in our best 5 . According to this not in our best 2.
true - but I just felt I must have under rated his game - he played well, not suggesting a poor game, but didn't rate him in our best. Anyway, its subjective and I accept others did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

true - but I just felt I must have under rated his game - he played well, not suggesting a poor game, but didn't rate him in our best. Anyway, its subjective and I accept others did.

I reckon you could throw a blanket over 6 or 7. Honestly didn’t think anyone stood out for 4 qtrs. Thomas was heading that way.

Am I wrong in saying Jake Stringer BFNAAK? Had a McKernan poster on his wall?

Not justifying any of his behaviour by bringing this up.

100%.

Gary Glitter was waltzing out of the middle without a care in the world at times. No resistance offered by our lads in the middle.

Easier to ponder if Robbie Tarrant is moving hindered or McKay is getting run around than realise some fan favourites were spectating their direct opponents at centre bounces.
Beautifully put.

Gary Glitter:
"Do you miss me? Yeah" While I was away'.

They might have placed Stringer's photo on their wall.

Closest anyone got to him all day.

Enjoying the posts today

they already said they think they won't make it.

but no concerns...

because they just got past the team in 18th.

For a bit part team like ours that also happened to be the second youngest of the round, it showed our resolve for a club that many predicted should be in the bottom few with you guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just watched the Bush Tv news and learnt that Durham is from Seymour and got picked up in the mid season draft.

Fun fact

(Please don’t ban me)

BREAKING:

NMFC have traded Gasometer to the Bigfooty Essendon Board. Unconfirmed rumours suggest DapperJong and a 2nd round selection are heading to virtual Arden Street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back