Game Day Round 18, 2021 | North Melbourne vs * @ Metricons Stadium | Sunday, 18 July @ 12:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos

…riding the wave at the Gold Coast with our second win in a row… which if I am not mistaken has not happened in 2020/21

edit…and as the late great Murray Walker said, or words to the effect, I am mistaken…

North by 5 points

And some more…
B07538E5-3023-4C77-8E56-AD24BD6C0122.png

Last edited:

…riding the wave at the Gold Coast with our second win in a row… which if I am not mistaken has not happened in 2020/21

North by 5 points

We won our first two in 2020. To be fair, a ******* lot has happened since then....

North by 5 points

nMo39.jpg

North by 200 points:
http://springfieldfiles.com/sounds/frink/gambletron.mp3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

edit…and as the late great Murray Walker said, or words to the effect, I am mistaken…

North by 5 points

And some more…
View attachment 1180101

On the article, our draftees didn’t look reluctant to join the club, and nothing about their actions or decisions since would indicate any qualms.

Had The wood on us since the finals win. Prolly still ahead a bit in development terms bit we are playing more fluent and I suspect we won't get as badly burnt on the outside or with turnovers.

Early on in the season all I wanted was some effort, the young blokes to show promise and some sign of system forward of the centre line.

Now we want to win!

Cunners out is an enormous blow but others have to step up' Last week Jy didn't butcher a disposal in the second half. Could I say he was Cunners like? Only his disposal has stopped him being regarded as elite. Essendon can score very quickly and early on we were often conceding many goals in a row. Our total ground pressure has to be up there today and unforced turn overs have to be kept to a minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back