Preview Round 18, 2021 vs St Kilda @ Marvel Stadium, 17/7/21. (Now 1.15pm SA TIME)

Remove this Banner Ad

‘The game is being played in Melbourne because South Australian health authorities are comfortable with the fly-in, fly-out scenario’

Well then..

‘The game is being played in Melbourne because South Australian health authorities are comfortable with the fly-in, fly-out scenario’

Well then..

Because it was shoved down their throat. Doesn't mean it is a good decision or the safest decision.

Please refer to previously posted Simpsons meme.

Jokes on the saints though, given current year performance would have had a better chance at AO. Now you have put an easy win at risk 😅.

Well then..

Governments are also comfortable with the vaccine rollout, medi-vac hotels and partial lockdowns. There's not much credibility to be found there.

Now come to think of it, you've had more than enough opportunity to make your case about the Saints getting this as a home game.

Confine your comments from now on to the game or prepare to be treated as a troll.

herald sun. If they weren’t comfortable with it, the game wouldn’t be in Melb
That doesn't mean that the reason why its there.

The reason why it is there is VFL bias.

The reason they have been able to get away with it is that SA Health gave it the OK.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

That doesn't mean that the reason why its there.

The reason why it is there is VFL bias.

The reason they have been able to get away with it is that SA Health gave it the OK.

exactly, so don’t place ALL the blame on the AFL. Of course they’re going to want the game where it’s originally been scheduled for. If SA health say no deal, then they look at alternatives

exactly, so don’t place ALL the blame on the AFL. Of course they’re going to want the game where it’s originally been scheduled for. If SA health say no deal, then they look at alternatives
All the blame is on the AFL. It is absurd to try and play this game in Melbourne, in the current climate, given all the other teams that have been forced to move for less (including us).

Like drink driving just because you get away with is doesn't make it right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DT_35 and all your Saints mates, I assume you'll be marching on AFL House to protest the AFL making Port play Collingwood in Melbourne for the second time this year? Because I know that concept infuriated you so very much last week.

DT_35 and all your Saints mates, I assume you'll be marching on AFL House to protest the AFL making Port play Collingwood in Melbourne for the second time this year? Because I know that concept infuriated you so very much last week.
We should be taking it up with the SA gov as well.
Makes no sense that they couldn't stage this game without a crowd but Melbourne can... ?

We should be taking it up with the SA gov as well.
Makes no sense that they couldn't stage this game without a crowd but Melbourne can... ?
* off quisling.
Your constant Vic nonsense is nauseating.
At least save it for the Covid thread.

* you and * your shitty VFL bush league, DT_35

Remove this Banner Ad

Back