Game Day Round 18, 2022 - GWS vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fullarton as the sub is bizarre.
Daniher come from the ground a little bit proppy at one point in the last game, maybe he has a bit of an injury cloud over him.
Might also be because we only really have Fort as a recognised ruck who may need more support at some point in the game?

I’m going to throw it out there. Losing wouldn’t necessarily be the worst. Wait let me explain! This side is currently decimated and underdone.

A loss here means that we are forced to become a desperate side. Most likely, we are back to almost full strength next week and we can no longer afford to coast along. We need to wake up and start a run to September. A loss here means the team will need to blow out the cobwebs and start finals footy early.

I'd argue we are already desperate for a decisive, dominating win.

Fullarton looked like his career was done at one point this year. Has really started to show some great signs at both AFL and VFL level and has likely saved his career. Great to see.

VFL yes, and AFL as a forward his game before last. Didn’t look at all suited down back last week though.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

VFL yes, and AFL as a forward his game before last. Didn’t look at all suited down back last week though.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He got beaten in a few contests but still did some nice things considering he hasn't played a KPD role since the pre season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

after some good showing with their new coach, GWS have looked ordinary recently. We have to stamp down on their necks and get some mojo back. (figuratively, can't afford anyone out with suspension)

gosh I am getting bored listening to the commentators.

a bit of testing out so far..

and bs free kick, he lost the ball and then got it back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back