AFL Toast Round 18: 27 Point Win Against North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

I missed this game but how did we manage to dominate the clearances yet concede 61 inside 50's to this rabble?
We went back to our R1-11 plan of just hoofing outside of D50 and was mopped up by their three goalkeepers waiting for the long and high ball.

Thought we were past that but yesterday was a reminder of some of the work we need to do in transition when McKenna or McGrath don't break the lines.

lolnorf fans are a really sad bunch. The fact they hate us and think there's a rivalry is just terribly pathetic. I feel bad for them. I can picture the sort of rejects they are in real life - all 4 of them.

Humourous isn't it! They're crying over Hooker giving a kid a bit of stick when they have Thompson who is probably the most malicious player in the game. Ignorant fools.
Agree Thompson is a campaigner, a good campaigner tho. Love to hate him. Getting upset about Hooker shows just how much it ment to North Melbounre.

lolnorf fans are a really sad bunch. The fact they hate us and think there's a rivalry is just terribly pathetic. I feel bad for them. I can picture the sort of rejects they are in real life - all 4 of them.

Hahaha. Yep. Stop trying to force a rivalry that simply isn't there. I only found out North Melbourne existed yesterday before the bounce.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm watching the reply now (with a cooler head). God damn North Melbourne were on the lucky end of a lot of 50:50 decisions. The crowd (mainly EFC) were all over it, and the players were playing on, not trusting the umpires either.
It happened against Brisbane also.

I'm sure that the umpires get given instructions before they go out to ensure it's not a blowout early. Then they start squaring up the ledger after half time.

I'm watching the reply now (with a cooler head). God damn North Melbourne were on the lucky end of a lot of 50:50 decisions. The crowd (mainly EFC) were all over it, and the players were playing on, not trusting the umpires either.
Have not been angry with the umpires at any game I've attended this year. Yesterday in the first half I lost the plot. But with Pannell and that ex saints player Fisher umpiring, what chance did we have?

Essendon played one of their worst games of the season against yous, and still managed to score 132 and win comfortably.
How are yous so optimistic about your list? lol
Bunch of duds.

Posted in the North Autopsy thread by an opposition poster(not a Bomber)
This won't end well

We can't.

The overall skill level of our team is too low. I'm not saying we have 22 butchers but maybe 16-18 average or unreliable kicks. It's far too many for a good side to carry.
I love goals on a platter too but hey Josh Kennedy's oob was the funniest I have seen all year.

Posted in the North Autopsy thread by an opposition poster(not a Bomber)
This won't end well
Yous
tenor.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back